bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Leans for Saturday

Red sox -115
    Good line up with dustin, Ortiz, Cespedes, and Craig. Like their ability to put up runs. Line movement also in favor of red sox

Royals +160-
    been on it in other posts. Value with the Royals vs Lester making his first appearance with the A's

Marlins -120-
    maybe the third time is the charm?

Giants +120
    Think Peavy throws the ball better and the Giants play better away from home. Good confidence building win yesterday and think they keep it rolling and Peavy gets the W.

Brew crew -110
    Fading Masterson and the cards. Brewers are playing better ball and have the better line up top to bottom.

Padres +105
    The braves just can't hit and the padres are scoring runs. When the padres are scoring runs in this park, they are tough to beat. Another great spot to back the padres against the slumping braves

Mariners +105
    very small sample scale but Paxton throws the ball well. Like his ability to get hitters out more than Miguel for the os

Rays -120
    Like Chris archer to assert himself into the "ace" role alongside the other rays pitchers. Cj has looked horrible this year and believe rays get one tonight against the angels

I don't like the fact that I like to many games :/

Best of luck!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I like alot of these plays. Like when I'm on the same page as yourself.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Agreed. A lot of plays set up today for the systems I use. Has the making to be an awesome or horrible Saturday. BOL to us