yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Just disgusting

Needed over 4.5 and over 5 in SD/STL

if one of these guys could get a damn hit rather than ending the inning...

3-1 final with tons of guys left on base

Matt Carpenter : Ball, Ball, Ball, Strike looking, Carpenter walked.
    Kolten Wong : Wong grounded into double play second to shortstop to first, Carpenter out at second.

Allen Craig : Foul, Ball, Ball, Ball, Strike looking, Foul, Craig walked.
    Jon Jay : Foul, Ball, Foul, Pickoff attempt, Jay singled to center, Craig to third.
    Lance Lynn : Strike swinging, Lynn grounded into fielder's choice to shortstop, Jay out at second.

Yonder Alonso : Foul, Ball, Ball, Alonso reached on fielder's choice to second, Smith out at second, Alonso to second on Peralta throwing error.
    Jedd Gyorko : Ball, Ball, Foul, Strike looking, Ball, Gyorko grounded out to second.

Matt Holliday : Foul, Ball, Foul, Ball, Foul, Ball, Foul, Foul, Holliday walked.
    Matt Adams : Strike swinging, Adams flied out to right, Carpenter to third.
    Jhonny Peralta : Strike (foul tip), Ball, Ball, Foul, Peralta grounded out to third.

Matt Adams : Ball, Strike swinging, Adams singled to right, Holliday to third.
    Jhonny Peralta : Peralta grounded into fielder's choice to shortstop, Adams out at second.

Jedd Gyorko : Strike looking, Gyorko hit by pitch.
    Rene Rivera : Ball, Strike looking, Foul, Ball, Ball, Foul, Foul, Rivera singled to right, Gyorko to second.
    Tyson Ross : Foul, Strike swinging, Ross struck out bunting foul.
    Everth Cabrera : Ball, Cabrera lined out to center.
    Alexi Amarista : Ball, Ball, Amarista lined out to center.

Rene Rivera : Strike swinging, Strike (foul tip), Foul, Ball, Ball, Ball, Rivera walked, Gyorko to second
    Yasmani Grandal hit for Tyson Ross.
    Yasmani Grandal : Ball, Ball, Ball, Strike looking, Strike swinging, Foul, Grandal struck out swinging.

Kolten Wong : Strike looking, Bunt foul, Ball, Foul, Ball, Wong reached on fielder's choice to second, Taveras out at second.
    Matt Holliday : Ball, Strike looking, Wong stole second, Holliday grounded out to second.

Jedd Gyorko : Ball, Gyorko singled to left, Alonso to second.
    Rene Rivera : Strike looking, Foul, Ball, Rivera struck out on foul tip
    Chris Nelson hit for Kevin Quackenbush.
    Chris Nelson : Strike looking, Ball, Alonso to third, Gyorko to second on wild pitch, Ball, Nelson popped out to second.

Peter Bourjos ran for Daniel Descalso.
    Matt Carpenter : Ball, Ball, Strike looking, Carpenter popped out to shortstop.
    Kolten Wong : Ball, Ball, Bourjos to second on fielder's indifference, Ball, Foul, Foul, Foul, Wong struck out swinging.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

kind of surprised nothing happened in the bottom of the 8th ... looked like sd was going to pad the lead but nooooooooooooo

stl offense slowing a bit too

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Two of the lowest scoring teams in the league. With that said, i also saw guys keep getting left on base and was going to try and take a live over, luckily i didn't find one that i liked and thus i passed.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

It was good bet, just didnt hit.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I am not shocked by this final at all.