44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Wed. Early

Well we have 5 afternoon games, let's start with the early game:
    Cleveland @ Minnesota, Bauer 4-4 3.89 vs. Swarzak 1-0 4.34.
    Bauer for Cleveland is a middle to bottom of pack pitcher as his stats dictate. On the road he is 1-3 with a 5.29 ERA.
    During the day he is 0-3 with a 3.44 and batting average against on the road is .298, not HOF numbers.
    Swarzak gets the nod from the pen were his career has been spent mostly in 5 years with them. His career numbers are 14-22 with a 4.44 ERA. Pitching against Cleveland he sports a career of 1-5 and a blistering 7.34 ERA !!! The tribes batting average against him is a whopping .343, Yikes.
    While this game does not appear to be a pitchers duel we now look at the lumber.
    Cleveland is # 5 in MLB in runs per game @ 4.49, behind only LAA,OAK, DET. and the faltering Rockies. They average 8.85 hits per game and since the All Star break the are averaging 5.33 runs per game. While not the best selection on the board today it might be worth taking a small peek at it for those who need somthing to do this afternoon. For some reason the total line has dropped from 9 to 8.5.
    SUMMATION: Cleveland TT over 4. For the daring ones, buy a run and go over 7.5 @ -143. BOL.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Maybe getaway day for Cleveland?
    Not sure why it dropped, but bettor for you.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Maybe getaway day for Cleveland?
    Not sure why it dropped, but bettor for you.
    It is get away day for Cleveland they are headed for KC. And, it is "better for you" LOL. Unless that was a play on words.

RollinDo

Yes, it was a play on words...per our discussion the other day.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Let's cash pal!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Let's cash pal!
    Yes Sir, by the way I left it off my summation, Duh to me, but I am also taking Cleveland.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Trust me kid, you're on the wrong side here. The clear wrong side. Bauer is a gas can. Swarzak's splits vs this particular lineup are not bad at all and he will shine today a lot more often than he'll blow up. You might win, but the outcome is irrelevant. This is a game where the clear right side is Minnesota, and that can only be determined now. Not after the game.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Auto Fade obv...

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

LOL @ saying in another thread that you have a "write up" and you put a lot of research into this play. You write-up doesn't state anything that a clown doesn't already know, and it hardly states anything meaningful. You're a penetrating moron.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    LOL @ saying in another thread that you have a "write up" and you put a lot of research into this play. You write-up doesn't state anything that a clown doesn't already know, and it hardly states anything meaningful. You're a penetrating moron.
    It's been well established long time ago, read his previous threds/replies.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

No love for Brew Crew?

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Whose?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Thanks for your input, enjoy the game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks for your input enjoy the game.

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

I'm on the Tribe with ya Mag. As a personal rule, I never bet over in the early games on get-away day, so I took under the 8.5. Hopefully, we can all cash...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    I'm on the Tribe with ya Mag. As a personal rule, I never bet over in the early games on get-away day, so I took under the 8.5. Hopefully, we can all cash...
    Good Luck man. Never hurts to agree to disagree, although some folks on here don't see it that way. oh well.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Minn
    Cincy
    CHW

leetreaper

easy game lmao

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

easy game lmao

leetreaper

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks, I appreciate it. Hey got an idea that you use almost everyday why don't you just go... Isn't this one you use just about everyday??? Anyway, BOL in your wagers tonight and in the future, Oh, and by the way, when and if you learn how to count and add etc. please let us know. It's very difficult watching the other fella's catch you on your "mistakes" shall we say.

yanksallday7
    yanksallday7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1718

You're good, little rough start this week for a lot of people. I'm waiting until Friday to play again with some nice looking games. Noticed leet is just a computer shit talker and when he has a bad day he keeps quiet and bashes others. Keep up the work and I enjoy reading your write ups

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by yanksallday7 View Post
    You're good, little rough start this week for a lot of people. I'm waiting until Friday to play again with some nice looking games. Noticed leet is just a computer shit talker and when he has a bad day he keeps quiet and bashes others. Keep up the work and I enjoy reading your write ups
    Appreciate the support brother, but I will tell you this, I put up with a ton of shit on this forum and usually take it. Not any more. I am going to go after leetreaper every time that cheating, lying little pr... posts. He will be crying when I am done with his fictitious posts.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh yeah, and that other as.... El Sol, you know, the millionaire, LOL, and the guy in love with Sandusky. I came here to post threads about MLB, not be ridiculed after a loss. But, if that what this forum is about, I can play the game as well as those losers. Imagine claiming your a millionaire and coming to this SBR forum, LOL. By the way, the "millionaire" has yet to post a single game and never shows "her" record, but tells everybody else how much they suck, nice. We'll see.

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

On a lighter note, just wanted to share the fact that early games, on getaway day, have a higher % of unders imo. Today's results, 4-1-1, should've been 5-1, bear this fact out.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

On a lighter note, just wanted to share the fact that early games, on getaway day, have a higher % of unders imo. Today's results, 4-1-1, should've been 5-1, bear this fact out.
    Excellent observation, I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up and look forward to continued conversations. BOL tonight.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Last edited by El Sol; 07-23-14 at 08:42 PM. Reason: re post

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Oh yeah, and that other as.... El Sol, you know, the millionaire, LOL, and the guy in love with Sandusky. I came here to post threads about MLB, not be ridiculed after a loss. But, if that what this forum is about, I can play the game as well as those losers. Imagine claiming your a millionaire and coming to this SBR forum, LOL. By the way, the "millionaire" has yet to post a single game and never shows "her" record, but tells everybody else how much they suck, nice. We'll see.
    I dont post plays for a reason and I have no reason to post a record. And Ive never told anyone they suck, including your self. But I what I do is point out is people who claim they are Pro's or talk a big game and then post amateur plays or give remedial advice. Which is you.

When you came on, and I remember quite clearly, that you claimed that you have $1000 dollar clients and that they pay you 10% of their winnings which you followed immediately by a posted play on the Miami Heat at -400. Can't you see the absurdity of this? This didnt set you on good footing for respectability.

Then you rag on people for using the term Units, when units are used for a very specific reason which anyone that's been in this business long enough knows why you use units instead of dollar amounts.

Then you post this record of 45 - 10, or something like that as if thats something to brag about. A 45 - 10 record isnt something you brag about because one, you're either playing big favorites and not listing the risk/reward ratios in your units or you're lying.

I could go 100 - 1 if I only played lines of -10000. How could anyone whos just cruising through the forum know that I'm placing -10000 bets without listing the units risked verses units won? Yet, I could be down because the 99 bets that I won were for $1 and that one lose could've been for $10,000. Or flip that around and say Im up 1000 units but fail to mention that I lost 99 $1 bets but won a $1100 bet. This is what the classic scamdicapper does. ANd no one is going to do a search to look up your past plays. Listing your record should be up front and a real indicator of your abilities by risking 1 unit to win x units and listing the unit count. Yours is not, although it may be correct, it skewed and biased.

Take LT Profits for example. He uses the standard record keeping method that all Touts follow, which is the standard risk one unit to win X. So you know exactly where he stands in his record and how he arrived it his unit count regardless by how much he bets or risks personally. This is how it is done. So LT would bet a -400. His 'win' amount would be 0.25 units. 1 unit to win 0.25 as opposed to risking 4 units to win 1.

With your record, no one has any idea what your Risk/reward ratio is because you have never listed it. So your inflated win/lose record is misleading.

You seem like a nice guy and seem like the person who likes positive vibes. I respect that and agree the trolling can get out of hand here. But for starters, Gambling is the realm of wise guys and your not going to find many Tim Tebows in this business. You must have a strong stomach to survive.

Also, you need to humble yourself. You are clearly a rookie who is over confident in his abilities. Yet, you claim as if you've been doing this forever and don't need any advice and take it as a personal attack when someone gives it.

Have I been tough on you? I suppose, but like I said, Only because you are a rookie claiming to be something more than he is. You will not find a single post of me slamming a rookie when they are clearly a rookie. You will not find me slamming people for losing because I know how hard this game is. You will be very hard pressed to find me slamming anyone. But I have picked on you for the posted reasons. Grow a pair and get with the program.

add on...However, after all this was said. I do read your posts daily for entertainment which is the only reason I come here. And you do add a positive spin to the forum. Just know where you stand in respect to your Gambling Knowledge to retain respectability and you will probably receive less hate posts

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

RollinDo

Yeah. But I think Sunny Boy needs to go BACK to school if he thinks Mag is an amateur.
    Not many win at betting, but I can assure you that Mag is on the plus side and does not fake his record. If he wants to pay a little juice, in the long run it works for him.
    Who is anybody to tell another poster HOW to bet...especially someone who simply...does not post 1 single play!
    Laughable Sol.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    I dont post plays for a reason and I have no reason to post a record. And Ive never told anyone they suck, including your self. But I what I do is point out is people who claim they are Pro's or talk a big game and then post amateur plays or give remedial advice. Which is you.

When you came on, and I remember quite clearly, that you claimed that you have $1000 dollar clients and that they pay you 10% of their winnings which you followed immediately by a posted play on the Miami Heat at -400. Can't you see the absurdity of this? This didnt set you on good footing for respectability.

Then you rag on people for using the term Units, when units are used for a very specific reason which anyone that's been in this business long enough knows why you use units instead of dollar amounts.

Then you post this record of 45 - 10, or something like that as if thats something to brag about. A 45 - 10 record isnt something you brag about because one, you're either playing big favorites and not listing the risk/reward ratios in your units or you're lying.

I could go 100 - 1 if I only played lines of -10000. How could anyone whos just cruising through the forum know that I'm placing -10000 bets without listing the units risked verses units won? Yet, I could be down because the 99 bets that I won were for $1 and that one lose could've been for $10,000. Or flip that around and say Im up 1000 units but fail to mention that I lost 99 $1 bets but won a $1100 bet. This is what the classic scamdicapper does. ANd no one is going to do a search to look up your past plays. Listing your record should be up front and a real indicator of your abilities by risking 1 unit to win x units and listing the unit count. Yours is not, although it may be correct, it skewed and biased.

Take LT Profits for example. He uses the standard record keeping method that all Touts follow, which is the standard risk one unit to win X. So you know exactly where he stands in his record and how he arrived it his unit count regardless by how much he bets or risks personally. This is how it is done. So LT would bet a -400. His 'win' amount would be 0.25 units. 1 unit to win 0.25 as opposed to risking 4 units to win 1.

With your record, no one has any idea what your Risk/reward ratio is because you have never listed it. So your inflated win/lose record is misleading.

You seem like a nice guy and seem like the person who likes positive vibes. I respect that and agree the trolling can get out of hand here. But for starters, Gambling is the realm of wise guys and your not going to find many Tim Tebows in this business. You must have a strong stomach to survive.

Also, you need to humble yourself. You are clearly a rookie who is over confident in his abilities. Yet, you claim as if you've been doing this forever and don't need any advice and take it as a personal attack when someone gives it.

Have I been tough on you? I suppose, but like I said, Only because you are a rookie claiming to be something more than he is. You will not find a single post of me slamming a rookie when they are clearly a rookie. You will not find me slamming people for losing because I know how hard this game is. You will be very hard pressed to find me slamming anyone. But I have picked on you for the posted reasons. Grow a pair and get with the program.

add on...However, after all this was said. I do read your posts daily for entertainment which is the only reason I come here. And you do add a positive spin to the forum. Just know where you stand in respect to your Gambling Knowledge to retain respectability and you will probably receive less hate posts
    Pretty much sums it up, guy is a clown

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Pretty much sums it up, guy is a clown
    Sounds like you have a really good reputation around here....

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    Sounds like you have a really good reputation around here....

You are a nobody, please don't speak to me again.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Like I give two shits about being a "nobody" in a baseball chat forum. I'm guessing you are a "nobody" in this thing they call LIFE!

I will probably have to harm myself now that you have put me down so much, wow I don't think I can live with myself...I'm a nobody!!!

Gotta agree with Mag here, you're a clown and obviously have major insecurity issues. I will gladly never talk to you again( after this message) and may god have mercy on your soul, but more importantly your dwindling bank account. Good day sir

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    Like I give two shits about being a "nobody" in a baseball chat forum. I'm guessing you are a "nobody" in this thing they call LIFE!

I will probably have to harm myself now that you have put me down so much, wow I don't think I can live with myself...I'm a nobody!!!

Gotta agree with Mag here, you're a clown and obviously have major insecurity issues. I will gladly never talk to you again( after this message) and may god have mercy on your soul, but more importantly your dwindling bank account. Good day sir
    and he gets caught lying all the time. Keep hoping he just sticks to his thread, if not, well we can play that game too.