nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nexus' 2nd Half MLB Predictions

So here we are... I have been in this game for roughly 1 1/2 years and I have seen enough. For the most part, I love everything about this game. But what I don't like is the criminal type Tout scum parasites that are infecting this industry. I have been fooled once or twice in the beginning and I'm glad the fact that I found this forum to better serve me of the knowledge I badly needed. I have expressed strong opinions on here and strong opinions have been expressed towards me. I like some of the players on here and some not so much. At the end of the day, my intention is to leave it all on the wager line.

I understand we live in tough times and my University Degree proves it. Maybe things would have been easier if the Degree paper had a shade of Green before I jumped in this game. Maybe it was my mindset at the time, who knows. I put a lot of thoughts into this and...on this fine Saturday evening I have decided that I will be posting my own plays here as a way of contributing to this forum. I have what it takes to win in this game. This game is not as difficult as finding life-form on Mars. You can fade, follow or do as you wish. You can show support or express your anger at me. But this young player is here to stay and prove to this wagering community that he belongs.

With that being said... Let's go!

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I still don't know if you're planning on jumping off a tall building, or trying to give what you call your winning picks. Please think twice before doing something you'll regret!

nexus13

My 2 previous plays since coming back from All-Star Break:

7-18-2014
    ROCKIES +146 (3U)

7-19-2014
    TIGERS Game 1 +120 (2U)

Overall: 0-2 (-5U)

*Note*: Plays will be valued at 1-5 units. Occasional 7 unit plays will be applied. This type of play is as close
    to having an automatic winner as it gets. You have my word on it.

nexus13

7-20-2014

twins +122 (3u)
    reds +115 (2u)
    Last edited by nexus13; 07-20-14 at 11:43 AM. Reason: incorrect format

nexus13

7-20-2014

TWINS +122 L (-3U)
    REDS +115 L (-2U)

Today: 0-2 (-5U)