BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Down 3-1 and would have had 2nd and third. Instead the dumbasses try to score on a double and get thrown out to end the inning.

You still need a hit morons. Getting that run only makes it 3-2. Instead you're out of the inning.

Stupid.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

It's just a loser franchise like the other 2 ones that play in that shithole of a city.

BigDofBA

They would have had 2nd and third with Lind up.

Instead they run themselves out of the inning when that run didn't matter anyway.

Just dumb.

BigDofBA

Then they miss the cut off man there.

Doing everything they can to lose.

Lol. This team sucks. Their run was cute but they'll fall off the second half.

Simon Gruber

From the replay though it looked like Norris barely missed him, but like the other sports they can't even correctly make a call with the benefit of slow motion replay.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bunch of retards, free $ for astros as well it looks

BigDofBA

You could tell he missed him but there wasn't a definite angle.

Still dumb play. Awesome passed ball by Navarro there. Just forgot to catch the pitch.

Idiots. Going to cost me a 8 team parlay.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    bunch of retards, free $ for astros as well it looks

Simon Gruber

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Still dumb play. Awesome passed ball by Navarro there. Just forgot to catch the pitch.

Being able to tell that the tag missed him should be enough, but I guess we'll let the machines be in control.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

they cost me a big parlay yesterday after 12 innings of torture, man they suck dick I will fade samarshit though tomorrow

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    they cost me a big parlay yesterday after 12 innings of torture, man they suck dick I will fade samarshit though tomorrow
    I did get lucky with the Mariners and Giants coming back but f*ck, this game was over at 3-1.

Jays just sloppy as hell. Did everything possible to lose.

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

2 out situation, you get the runs that you can get. and plus, it would have made it 3-2, cut the lead to 1 run. after bautista, nobody in that lineup can string together hits enough to get 2 runs in the 9th. terrible call by the umps but it was a 50-50 call since there was no definitive evidence.

that run scores and sergio santos wouldn't have seen the light of day.

Cappinpicks

kicking myself for not hitting A's -700 going to 7th damnit

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

and picking toronto here in an even matchup of southpaws, good luck. buerhle is an innings eater, not a stopper. his last outing he allowed 7 hits in 5 innings vs the A's. I'm a Jays fan and I even knew this was not a good spot for a turnaround game.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by jay89 View Post
    2 out situation, you get the runs that you can get. and plus, it would have made it 3-2, cut the lead to 1 run. after bautista, nobody in that lineup can string together hits enough to get 2 runs in the 9th. terrible call by the umps but it was a 50-50 call since there was no definitive evidence.

that run scores and sergio santos wouldn't have seen the light of day.
    So you would rather risk getting thrown out at home down 3-1 than letting Adam Lind have a shot with runners on 2nd and 3rd?

You don't make the third out at home if you're down more than 1 run. That's baseball 101.

That run means nothing and you still need a base hit to score the guy on second.

Simon Gruber

Nope. You make them pitch to Lind who's having a great season and more than capable of driving in both of those runs. Even though Cabrera was actually safe, he was beaten and that's the second stupid baserunning mistake of the night. The first one inadvertently led to your cleanup hitter possibly being out for months. This is a horrible franchise that hasn't made the playoffs for twenty years. It's losing culture run by morons from the top down and I hope it never changes just like the Leafs and that dumbass fvcking mayor who embarrassed that shit city during the hoops playoffs

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    Nope. You make them pitch to Lind who's having a great season and more than capable of driving in both of those runs. Even though Cabrera was actually safe, he was beaten and that's the second stupid baserunning mistake of the night. The first one inadvertently led to your cleanup hitter possibly being out for months. This is a horrible franchise that hasn't made the playoffs for twenty years. It's losing culture run by morons from the top down and I hope it never changes just like the Leafs and that dumbass fvcking mayor who embarrassed that shit city during the hoops playoffs
    This pretty much sums it up.

Reyes should have tagged and scored but didn't. Ultimately it led to Encarnacion getting injured on the next play.

Then the dumbasses send Cabrera when they shouldn't have.

Makes no sense.

Let's not send the fastest guy on the team that will score easily in the first and let's run our selves out of an inning in the 8th when we need multiple runs.

Brilliant.

Cappinpicks

Kazmir went from bad to best with oakland

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

fadethe jays...they will win one third of their games from here out... and end up last place and out of playoff spot.. trust me.... fading them is money

ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3411

I didn't take jays but you pretty much nailed it BigD , I thought this was 2nd grade no brainer type shit why risk trying to score and not giving yourself a chance, you will have 2 runners in scoring position can they really be this stupid or are they trolling? lol even if the runner scores what do you accomplish? nothing

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    fadethe jays...they will win one third of their games from here out... and end up last place and out of playoff spot.. trust me.... fading them is money
    and this!!!! winner again