carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at the unders in the early games!!!!

WOW....going to be like 8 unders maybe for more today!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

who bets overs what a dream for parlays

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Just wait until 2marrow, last Sunday was a aberration, but for the most part a lot of unders come in on Sunday's..........there is a reason for this( IMO ) when I get some time I will write a post on it..................gl to all.!

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Just wait until 2marrow, last Sunday was a aberration, but for the most part a lot of unders come in on Sunday's..........there is a reason for this( IMO ) when I get some time I will write a post on it..................gl to all.!
    I agree 100% Cap. IMO, it's because of the large # of get-away games on Sundays. I've noticed it being esp. strong on the games that start the earliest...

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Wtf kind of logic is this? The early games go under so every other game for the rest of the day will too? LOLOL

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    Wtf kind of logic is this? The early games go under so every other game for the rest of the day will too? LOLOL
    I didn't say that, butthead. I was agreeing with Cap that in my experience there seems to be a large # of unders on Sundays. I then added my own observation that the early games have a higher preponderance of falling into that category. Don't forget we are talking about percentages here, not "every other game, the rest of the day LOLOL"...