PARLAYGOD
    PARLAYGOD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Bookmakers have a time machine..proof

There is no Way statistically Possible for bookies to get the lines correct almost 90% of the time its impossible. Stats in games and previous match-ups, team history, player history vs opposing teams , etc are pretty much what bookies are using to come with Run lines or Over/Under and Spreads Correct? So why is it when we do our own research our picks go wrong?

I have come to the conclusion bookies have a Time Machine or some Sort of portal, or time alternating equipment that is owned by the government that enables them to see tomorrow's or future scores. For example lets Say Team A plays Team B and bookies already know Team A is gonna win by 3 so the line it as follows

Team A -3
    Team B +3

Betters dont know the outcome of the game but bookies do so knowing this they screw with us on the vigor sometimes the vigor might be like this if Team A is a super elite team and favored to win they will put a crazy vigor like

Team -3 (-250)
    Team +3 (+180)

Upon seeing this the better will not wanna waste his money on Team A since the vigor is so high so must people just team B as underdog and end up losing.

Other times because bookies want to mess with us if Team A is a heavy favorite they will put lines so low to make us think something is wrong.

Team A -3 (-120)
    Team B +3 (+100)

So upon looking at this the better thinks something is up with this line and probably doesn't touch this game or puts very little on Team A.

Other times when there is a crazy upset or bookies know from their time machine that a game will come down to last play or something and understand team A will win they will put the heavy favorite as a heavy underdog

Team A -3 (+140)
    Team B +3 (-120)

PRETTY MUCH BOOKIES MIX AND MATCH THIS CONCEPT WITH ALL THE GAMES SO THIS IS WHY PARLAYING IS IMPOSSIBLE YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE THE BOOKIES PURPOSELY SCREW UP THE VIGOR SO YOU HAVE RARELY GET A SHOT AT WINNING PARLAY SAME THEORY APPLIES ON ML.

CONCLUSION BOOKIES KNOW THE FUTURE , SPORTS ARE NOT FIXED JUST BOOKIES KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AND MAKE LINE CLOSE TO F WITH YOU.

TODAY A GAME A TEAM WAS WINNING BY 14 PTS IN 4TH QUARTER WITH 5 MIN LEFT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY LOSE? THE OPPOSING TEAM WAS PLAYING HORRIBLE FOR 4 QUARTERS AND 7 MIN BUT DECIDED TO PLAY WELL WITH 5 MIN? BOOKIES KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND JUST ONCE AGAIN ARE TROLLING US. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET MONEY JUST BET ROB A STORE
    Last edited by PARLAYGOD; 07-05-14 at 04:13 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've cracked the case! All I need to know now is why it took so long for someone to finally come to this logical conclusion. Here I was concentrating all my investigating on the rigging/fixing theory. Thanks for sharing this gem of knowledge.

PARLAYGOD

Lol....come on man you know i am total bullshitting but it does make you wonder ? I mean we are looking at exactly the same exact information the bookmakers are? What advantage do they have over us? Even on a money line pick you cant even get it right something is seriously fishy about how their system works.....games are not fixed maybe sometimes when a dumb douche basketball player decides to shoot on last shot or miss a free throw when team is down 30 pts but those times you can clearly tell he is doing it for a friend or something

PARLAYGOD

If our job was to make the lines with information they have we would just as bad at getting that right.

PARLAYGOD

Dodgers vs rockies under 11 ....to god to be true??????????

None of the freaking games of haren have ever gone over 11 runs the max is 11 which would be a push,

will today be the day that a haren game goes over 11 are the bookies serioulsy try to mind fuuuuckkkkk us here?

I am going with the under 11 since never has a game of haren's gone over 11 runs this season but watch today be the day it does ...this is proof sports are fixed as hell if it goes over 11

posey
    posey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1250

I've stopped after reading the first sentence:
    There is no Way statistically Possible for bookies to get the lines correct almost 90% of the time its impossible.
    The bookies don't want to get the lines correct.
    The bookies want to get enough money on both sides so they make profit.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by PARLAYGOD View Post
    What advantage do they have over us?
    They have the advantage of working on lines literally 24/7. They also have all the advanced information possible. Sure, we have alot of the same information but not near as much as they do. And finally the biggest advantage they have over us is VIG!! People underestimate & usually ignore the fact that in the end the vig destroys you.

LethalPicks
    LethalPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4490

politics is rigged
    financial market is rigged
    sports betting can't be rigged cuz players get paid well.

marko-tropojo
    marko-tropojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

They just copy lines from the biggest sportbooks such as Sbobet. IBCBET or Pinnacle. That's all.most of the other bookies except bet365.5 dimes .William Hill are tiny bookmakers