JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

J.A's Get Money Plays.

Deposited $200 today got a $22 cash bonus. Thread goal is to get it to $1000

BLUE JAYS -1.5
    $72 @ +120
    Shelby is not looking forward to this matchup by any means. 6 or 7 Jays in todays lineup can hit it long and hard (thats what she said) and even if Encarnacion goes 0-4 due to his latest injury Batista, Lind, Lawrie, Francisco, Cabrera, Reyes, even Navarro are all capable of waiting for that pitch and making him pay. With the Jays revamped patient approach at the plate I think there will be lots of baserunners and a few Jacks to bring them home. Buehrle has been spectacular and is the fastest working pitcher in the league. The cards have been struggling at the plate in relation to past seasons and will be overwhelmed by the pace.

Im actually going to predict a confrontation between Buerhle and at least one batter due to them stepping out of the box over and over to bring down the pace. Maybe fuel a rivalry between the blue birds and the red birds.

Buehrle is going to have runs to work with and even if the middle pen allow a couple runs I still dont see the Cards getting within 3 runs.

Taking the RL because that juice is not attractive whatsoever. Trying to make some cash not looking for tiny gains.

Prediction 8-4 BlueJays

JuniorAnalyst

GIANTS -1.5
    $50 @ +145
    We are taking the RL here for the pretty much the same reason as in the Jays game. Dont want to lay that Juice and dont think the win margin will be shy of 3 runs. Bartolo Colon has had a superb run and sporting a 2.30 home ERA with batters hitting .236 & just above 1 WHIP. However, his road ERA is just shy of 6! with a .309 AVG & a 1.45 WHIP. Were gonna sit back and watch the giants get on base and run circles around Bartolo. Hudson is 4-0 @ Home allowing a .197 Batting AVG and still showing great command. I just dont see the Mets standing a chance at getting to Hudson and Yes he is due to get beamed but I see a better chance of that happening again Washington next week not the mets.

Prediction 6-1 Giants

JuniorAnalyst

DODGERS/ROCKIES U8.5 (ALT TOTAL)
    $50 @ +140
    If you didn't notice from my previous 2 bets I don't like laying juice, especially when Im making a play based on speculation not value I want to alter the numbers and get a good price for the scenario Im predicting in a game. This play on the alternate Under isn't actually that hard for me to take. Greinke is going for his 9th win and the Dodgers bats just havent been what they were last year (YET) The rockies have been playing horrible and they know they need to change to a small ball approach offensively to generate those runs and get some help from the entire pitching staff. Im going to give Chacin some love playing at home vs a struggling dodgers offense and Im going to show some faith in Greinke. Ill take the alternate under here.

Prediction 3-2 Dodgers

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

I enjoy reading your post Gl today

JuniorAnalyst

Thanks zipper appreciate it,

Well I don't know what the penetrate happened in Toronto. This Shelby Miller kid is shutting a lot of people up but I think he is still on most peopled fade lists. Oh well good thing we didnt lay juice otherwise for a $100 bettor they would be like -$160 instead of -$100.

Lets go giants and prayin for cold bats in colorado

JuniorAnalyst

What the penetrate dodgers... comeback just so you can blow it... that 5 run inning didnt help....