lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Riding the Giants $$$ TRAIN!!!

Am I the only one just riding the Giants money train so far??? I've given up capping their games and I'm just riding blind every day and cleaning up. Even with as good as they have played so far this year (and lately) I still don't think the books are pricing this team right. They had MadBum priced as low as -122 today, REALLY?? Pounded that.

Going to keep riding this train until the wheels fall off or at least the books starting pricing them correctly, until then I'm riding the GIANT MONEY TRAIN, literally and figuratively!!
    Last edited by lovetobet; 06-06-14 at 01:33 AM.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

i am thats for sure..

lovetobet

Smart man, pure money again today. Total blow out, easy money!!!

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

If you bet the giants every game the rest of the season you will lose money. That is a fact. If you don't know what a fact is, get out your dictionary.

Gl fella

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

jays and giants are pure money.. if i get oakland . it would be good..

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I put in Giants NL Champs +430 a couple days ago.
    Get it in now before it dips below +400...soft schedule rest of June.
    I put in 1.5 units...an investment...can hedge in playoffs if needed.
    Still plan to play more Giants games.
    Got Tigers +900 WS Champs but now regretting it...though it was still +550 this a.m.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    If you bet the giants every game the rest of the season you will lose money. That is a fact. If you don't know what a fact is, get out your dictionary.

Gl fella
    Where did I write that I was betting the Giants every game for the rest of the year?? I guess reading and comprehension aren't strong areas for you. What I did write, "Going to keep riding this train until the wheels fall off or at least the books start pricing them correctly." Since you obviously can't read or comprehend what that sentence means, it means I will continue betting them every day until they start costing me more money than I'm winning and/or the books start pricing them correctly. Clear enough for you?? Probably not but since you were confused by 6 short sentences there's probably not much I can do to help your stupidity. Your post is written like someone who has been betting against the Giants and getting their ass handed to them and money taken.
    Last edited by lovetobet; 06-05-14 at 05:52 PM.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I put in Giants NL Champs +430 a couple days ago.
    Get it in now before it dips below +400...soft schedule rest of June.
    I put in 1.5 units...an investment...can hedge in playoffs if needed.
    Still plan to play more Giants games.
    Got Tigers +900 WS Champs but now regretting it...though it was still +550 this a.m.
    I got them at +165 to win the West just a few weeks ago, they are up to like -220 now. Also grabbed them to win WS a week or two before this and got around 18/1, I'll take it!!!
    Last edited by lovetobet; 06-05-14 at 03:59 PM.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    I got them at +165 to win the West just a few weeks ago, they are up to like -220 now.
    Nice man. I posted a suggestion for that a month ago, but I didn't pull the trigger...still too early on season. But you took a chsmce and Your bet looks real solid now.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Nice man. I posted a suggestion for that a month ago, but I didn't pull the trigger...still too early on season. But you took a chsmce and Your bet looks real solid now.
    Thanks, it was a little easier for me because they are my team. So especially on season bets it sets up where you get to root for your team although I don't throw any real money down on wagers that don't have value and from what I saw early (pitching - starting & bullpen, hitting especially more power & defense) it all looked solid. Although I'll be the first one to admit I never expected them to keep going at this rate when I laid these down a month or so ago but looking good so far; a lot of baseball left but looking good so far.

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jun 5, 20148:26 PM Win - Single Bet
    • San Francisco at CincinnatiSan Francisco: Bumgarner -1.52.35Win

lovetobet

Nice win!!!

Even though I've been betting them blind every game regardless of the line, how I feel about the game, starters, match-ups, etc., most games I'm still capping and this game today with MadBum would have been a play for me purely based on the numbers, regardless of who the teams were. I actually posted in another thread asking for someone to give me insight on how this line was only -132 and how it then dropped over the following 30 minutes to -122; I was looking for someone to point out what it was I was missing. Turned out I wasn't missing anything the books just had this priced wrong, again. Complete ass whooping and domination by the Giants.

lovetobet

And the sweet comeback win on Friday, money in da BANK!!

echun32
    echun32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

awesome thread...Huge Giants fan...I wish I had done this from the jump

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

He'll yeah!! I've been riding the nats & athletics train the past week!!! Big profits on good teams

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

do we ride them -1.5 today?

JackieTiramisu
    JackieTiramisu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday night

Y'all feel good about the Giants tonight going up against Colon?

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Train gets derailed tonight

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I am on the Giants big tonight to make up for the A's loss. LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!

echun32
    echun32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

tonights a tough one i think...Giants are rolling but Colon is dealing as of late..Hudson's dealing too..I think the under FF or FG is worth a gander.

lovetobet

And the Giants tie it up in the bottom of the 9th.

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

win, but i took them -1.5, they should let all the runners run before ending the game

lovetobet

WHOOO WHOOO!!! The train keeps rolling and the money keeps flowing.

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

nice i took em back to back nights money line.. easy money.. that was a nice comeback... i might take mets the next game

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by LtDarsh View Post
    win, but i took them -1.5, they should let all the runners run before ending the game
    That's tough. Because they play so many tight games I never play them -1.5, actually don't ever play 1.5's anymore only -1's. I would suggest playing them or any team at -1 instead of -1.5. You could have played this game at -1 for even money or slightly + odds. Not a criticism just a suggestion.

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

YESSSS!!! Saved my ass tonight boys. Cheers!

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker09 View Post
    nice i took em back to back nights money line.. easy money.. that was a nice comeback... i might take mets the next game
    2nite was the night to take mets even tho they lost

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker09 View Post
    Don't do it!!! The way this team is playing and the way they are still being priced, it's either a play on the Giants or no play. Just my .02 cents and worth every penny

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post
    YESSSS!!! Saved my ass tonight boys. Cheers!
    Nice!! Glad you got bailed out by the Money Train aka The Giants, fun way to end the night.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post

2nite was the night to take mets even tho they lost
    Honestly don't agree and I know why you're saying it and where you're coming from but because of the way this TEAM is playing right now and they really are a TEAM; it's either a play on the Giants or a NO PLAY.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

I was referencing to the person who posted they may take mets nextt game. I agree thats likely throwing away money. Bartolo getting 140 was the best chance to strike, unlucky break, it happens. No way in hell id bet the mets after this

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    I was referencing to the person who posted they may take mets nextt game. I agree thats likely throwing away money. Bartolo getting 140 was the best chance to strike, unlucky break, it happens. No way in hell id bet the mets after this
    Gotcha. I don't know tomorrow is interesting. If I wasn't blindly following right now, I would not bet the Giants tomorrow as Lincecum's numbers are atrocious this year (although better at home) and Wheeler is pitching outstanding of late and the early line is -146, under normal circumstances this would be a no play for me. Plus I'm wondering, since they took the first 2 games, if they put out a 1b line-up tomorrow. Even though I'm following blind, at first glance, I'll be playing this game on the -1RL @ +102, sounds much safer to me.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn, the Giants are no joke.

lovetobet

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Train gets derailed tonight
    Train smashed through any derailment!!

DutchPrimetime
    DutchPrimetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

i expect a sweep tomorrow, lincecum's stats are deceiving and do not show how dominant he has been at times. he got torched by the reds but thats a team he (and the G's) always has issues with. his control has been an issue with walks but overall he's pitching with a fire inside him this year and the team has rally'd behind him.

lovetobet

Not sure I totally agree with all your points on Lincecum. I think Timmy has only made it past the 5th inning once this year and I think the MPH loss on his fastball has cost him significantly with his other pitches and with this loss of dominance I think it's really exposed the holes in his game as far as being an all around pitcher. However I hope you are right and I am wrong and I hope they get the sweep, he certainly pitches better at home and the team is playing so great, we just need a decent start from him to have a good shot at a win.

DutchPrimetime
    DutchPrimetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

big day thanks again to my G's. hit the ML on a medium stake, and a separate parlay with the over.

not sure about the Nats coming up but I can see us winning the series.

12 Last