ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Fixed game possibly? Look in give your opinion

Not even trying to say sports are fixed here, just realistically trying to see what the rest of you think about this.....

Red sox vs cleveland
    red sox +130, vs -145

so red sox take the lead in the 6th inning, 2-1. cleveland only has 3 hits in this game.
    (sports book not to be mentioned) puts out a live line MID 6 of red sox +130 when there winning.
    sketchy...
    all the sudden, 4 straight balls, full count - single, single, single
    cleveland now up 3-2 and bases loaded no outs.

IF the games are not fixed how in the world would any book EVER put the winning team later in the game at + money
    and with cleveland with 3 hits before this.

just one of the sketchiest things I've ever witnessed in my 10 years betting.... thoughts here?

ALSO i did and do not have a bet on this game, merely follow all boston teams
    Last edited by ebelisle22; 06-04-14 at 10:48 PM.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i have backed every losing game with boston recently, you are the last person iw ant to listen to saying a game is fixed. I wanted to play boston again today but then I told myself, nope, cleveland looks like the easiest bet on the board and I should stay the fuk away because boston is garbage vs them, and with kluber who just can't seem to lose lately... And what do you see now?

By the way, find a recent game where cleveland hasn't scored vs boston in the 1st inning

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

hah, dasz cute, they tied it. I like to see that honestly, but I still think they will lose again sadly

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

The spurs were +150 in the 3rd qtr of game 6 against thunder. it was weired

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what book? tie game

ebelisle22

BM, just very strange line........ still don't get how they can predict a shit inning like that

ebelisle22

by the way rem i feel for you, i backed game 1 boston vs masterson ... brutal needless to say.

bluetooth3
    bluetooth3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

As crazy as it sounds, I don't think it was that off to list Bos +130. They saw a pitching change was coming and knew it was going to be 2-3-4 in the Indian line up against capuano. Chasing 1 as the home team with 12 outs left sounds about right. Plus we all know that sneaky book wants to sucker in that $...sneaky sneaky books