WaxonWaxoff23
    WaxonWaxoff23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

New jersey/new york handicappers! Help! Need a new online betting site

Apparently the site I use Bovada is no longer allowing NJ/NY players to bet/withdraw/deposit money. I need a new online site any suggestions?

WaxonWaxoff23

20 views no reply come on guys what do yall use?

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by WaxonWaxoff23 View Post
    Apparently the site I use Bovada is no longer allowing NJ/NY players to bet/withdraw/deposit money. I need a new online site any suggestions?
    How'd you find that out? I use bovada but dont live in any of those states, still has me a little worried though.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Update: i could only find one article that stated they're no longer accepting NEW registrations for New Jersey only. This wouldn't affect you if you already have an account since you're not a new signup. Let me know if you are reading something else that states otherwise.

WaxonWaxoff23

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    Update: i could only find one article that stated they're no longer accepting NEW registrations for New Jersey only. This wouldn't affect you if you already have an account since you're not a new signup. Let me know if you are reading something else that states otherwise.

Tried to add money for my poker account on there it wouldn't let me do it, then called customer service and said everyone from nj/ny account is frozen from depositing/withdrawing

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I am FROM NJ,don't want to start a " run" but I can not think of any reason at all why ANY book would no longer accept dep./wd -from a specific state....this is very troubling...if true.!!!!

WaxonWaxoff23

I was able to request a payout and get the rest of my money from the site. It is something about the banks not wanting to be associated with online gambling or some shiiitttt the lady was rambling i was just happy to get my money. I wonder if this will be the case for every online gambling site now for NJ/NY

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

5dimes and BetDSI are my go to ones. From NY btw

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Can't go wrong with 5dimes.. My only complaint is that they don't let you make large deposits. I also like gtbets. Quick payouts (have taken out 10k on two separate payouts with no issues) and nice bonuses and rewards

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

I'm in NJ btw