Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Kershaw

Should I be resisting the urge to bet on Kershaw against a talented youngster making his Starting debut???

He seems not too shabby himself, maybe a play on the under? Is Kershaw on a pitch count? What y'all thinkin?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    Should I be resisting the urge to bet on Kershaw against a talented youngster making his Starting debut???

He seems not too shabby himself, maybe a play on the under? Is Kershaw on a pitch count? What y'all thinkin?
    Expect Kershaw to give up 2 runs and pitch 6 innings.

He made a rehab start last week and says hes ready.

The Dodgers are not going to let him go deep in the game though for pre-cautionary reasons.

-190 is a little steep but Dodgers have about 70% chance of winning IMO

they say the juice only matters if you lose but i would parlay with Something else to add value

Melda

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Expect Kershaw to give up 2 runs and pitch 6 innings.

He made a rehab start last week and says hes ready.

The Dodgers are not going to let him go deep in the game though for pre-cautionary reasons.

-190 is a little steep but Dodgers have about 70% chance of winning IMO

they say the juice only matters if you lose but i would parlay with Something else to add value

Cool, I have it at -180.... That is TOUGH to beat Greinke and Kershaw back2back..... I wonder if a team has done that yet?? 70% sounds about right.. I can eat the juice if it loses, is Puig playing?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    Cool, I have it at -180.... That is TOUGH to beat Greinke and Kershaw back2back..... I wonder if a team has done that yet?? 70% sounds about right.. I can eat the juice if it loses, is Puig playing?
    they say he started having headaches while riding on the exercise bike yesterday...

not sure. Don Mattingly says Puig is still sore and the situation is day to day. The Dodgers are proceeding with caution.

Baseballpress.com is usually the 1st to report the line-ups and nothing is out yet.

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

No Puig tonight. Dodgers going with the JV squad tonight.

1. Dee Gordon (L) 2B
    2. Carl Crawford (L) LF
    3. Hanley Ramirez (R) SS
    4. Matt Kemp (R) CF
    5. Andre Ethier (L) RF
    6. Juan Uribe (R) 3B
    7. Scott Van Slyke (R) 1B
    8. Drew Butera (R) C
    9. Clayton Kershaw (L) P

Melda

Book has it at -160 now.................. I might bite. I love Kershaw against anyone at -160... Ugh tho. Saw a stat that they are like 9-1 against AZ this year and like under .500 against everyone else tho. So really they are just a sub.500 club now...

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

This play should go under for the total , kershaw won't give up many runs but won't go deep . And with no puig and Gonzalez , under looks really good