jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Early looks on 5/3 Saturday card

Big day. Lets get 'er done

St. Louis Cards vs Cubs

On paper, it is easy to back wacha. I see some daylight for the CUBS. cards have lost in wacha's past 3 starts. cubs put up 3 on him earlier this season. Cubs have been hitting extremely well in the past 7 days. Arrieta had a scoreless start vs the cards last season. Arrieta has also pitched well in the minors for his rehab starts. Cards rank bottom 5 in batting stats away from home. Small play here...

Odoirizzi vs NYY

Odoirizzi last season has weak splits vs LHB. NYY is top 5 in LHB AB's. Low GO/AO ratio. (not heavily considered, but his DAY stats are worst than NIGHT) Allowed at least 3 runs in his past 4 starts. TB as a team has allowed 5+ runs 7out of past 9 games. Hitting if the line is 4.5 runs.

Correia vs Orioles

BALT team over is the play here, against Correia and a bad bullpen.

SEA @ HOU

Friday game went to extras, strong starters tomorrow afternoon will dominate. Iwakuma and Keuchel are solid pitchers. FF UNDER.

Masterson vs CWS

Backing a strong offense in CWS. Masterson has not been the greatest this season and allowed 5 vs the white sox earlier this season already

TOR @ PIT

Little hesitant on this play. Two strong pitchers, but can easily be gas cans. Liriano has not looked well at all this year but he's facing a new team. Dickey is returning to a pitcher friendly stadium. We can either see 0 runs or a bunch. I'm going with the FF under depending on pre-game conditions

PHI @ WSH

FF under. Liking these two pitchers.

Duffy vs Tigers

The Tigers are rolling. Hitting .296 vs southpaws this year. Liking the TT over here

Maholm vs the Marlins

I'm not sure if I can stomach a bet on the marlins, but they are at home and this is a good situation. Maholm does not have good pvb numbers vs the marlins. The marlins LEAD the league in runs at home. AND the past four games they've scored 29 runs. TT over potentially here.

Kennedy vs Mccarthy

Both pitchers coming off strong starts, with a bunch of K's. FF Under here, with both struggling offenses.
    Last edited by jay89; 05-02-14 at 11:41 PM.

jay89

Chc +0.5 +112 ff...small play cashes

Let's get the Yankees and Orioles here. Should have gone on the bosox too

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Can you post plays

jay89

Yankees cash, Houston and Seattle cashes, loss on the Orioles. Laying off the Orioles, they are too risky and without Davis.

I have laid bets on phi-wsh ff under 4, tt over Marlins, tt over Cws, and tt over tigers

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about The braves? any view on that?