jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

5/2 Friday picks

15 games on the schedule, these guys are worth a look:

STL TT over. small play here, for some afternoon action.

CWS ML or TT over (not sure if I can back Danks, but the play is against salazar)

WSH ML - strasburg vs the phillies last year was off the charts good. Plus, the nats have been hitting LHP well this year

OAK vs BOS - FF over. Straily's allowed a HR each game this year. Buchholz has struggled mightily this year. Both have decent 'pens.

BAL @ MIN - Entire game over. Classic matchup between two poor pitchers. Both teams coming off doubleheaders, so there might not be bullpen support.

SEA TT over or -1.5 RL - Brad Peacock has not been good vs SEA at home last year

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

not bad! There's something iffy about the seattle houston game, do a TT or no play. Suggest you look at the Stl game the way you are looking at Washington instead!

jay89

wainwright is a great pitcher but I am not completely sure he'll be absolutely dominant against the cubs at wrigley. IMO more value in the TT over.

Just dug up this fact: Holliday, Craig, Peralta, Adams, Molina are hitting well in the past 7 days. Favorable PVB numbers vs Wood. If the TT line is 3.5 or 4, I'll be making a good play on these guys. Wind is blowing out.

thanks for the heads up on the seattle game. Felix got hit hard against the astros a few weeks ago. I mean, the ball was popping off their bats, it was ugly. TT here for sure

jay89

Thanks jhonny p for the o4.5! Wood allowed some runs and the bullpen gives up a few

Hitting Cws o3.5,sea o4.5,oak o4.5, Wsh ml, min-bal o8.5. BOL

jay89

LATE PLAY:

SF Giants are slugging it this year, most HRs away from home. Mike Minor allowed 6 home runs in 21 innings in his rehab starts in the minors. At the major league level, the giants will be crushing him.

I do not want to say the braves are due, but they're matched up with an inconsistent Lincecum.

FF Over 3.5

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

tonight was ****** up to come home to the scoreboard

jay89

3-4 on the day. not how I like it, but I've had worse regression days.

Lets get it back tomorrow