incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Cincinnati (Sigh!)

I won't have a chance to do it tonight, but I can't wait to add up the money that Cincinnati cost me tonight, assuming the current games end as they are going right now.

I had Cincinnati in multiple parlays and they cost me almost every one of them. I start with a 15, 12 or 8 team parlay, depending on the site I am at and then remove one or two teams and do another parlay until I get to a four team parlay. Unfortunately, I had Cincy in almost every one of my 4 teamers at the end... I am sure they must have cost me at least $2 - $3,000 tonight...sigh!

I must add that for most parlays I also bet the tier below in order to "save" the overall bet So I will still break even on the bets where Cincy lost but I won't win either...sigh!

I know I should have been more careful and not had the same teams in my final four teams in multiple parlays; however, it is hard when you are removing teams that you think may lose...lol.

Anyway, I am just venting; I haven't added it up yet but I am pretty sure I still will win between $500 - $1,000 tonight. It just should have been sooooooooooooooo much better.

My straight bets are currently 7 - 1 (Cincy) with 3 pending, which all look good at this point. Frustrating...

Again, just venting.

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Colorado...ugh!

Well, in the interest of full disclosure, Colorado would have killed some of the Parlays that Cincy killed. I guess that makes me feel better...lol...NOT. Especially, since they gave up a 2 run lead in the bottom of the 9th... Oh well, I guess that is baseball. I remember the Cubbies giving up 5 or 6 runs in the 9th to kill some of my parlays a few weeks ago.

I am thinking I should just bet more on my straight bets and less on my parlays...

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Dude you're venting and you won 1 grand???
    Seriously?
    I get happy when I win $10 on a given night. Of course my BR isn't even close to 1k, so maybe that amount is not much relative to your BR?