ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12966

How does Pirates 6 hour game effect their early start?

Thinking the most logical play would be 1st 5 under. Not sure what the number is because my local book doesn't have it up yet.

As a Pirates fan I watched just about all of that game yesterday and their bats are definitely not there yet. Had no business winning that game last night but a win is a win.

Bonifacio is having a ridiculous start to the year for the Cubbies but besides him their lineup isn't scary at all.

Any other plays you guys like with this game?

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

A few starters will rest I bet.

Pippen aint easy
    Pippen aint easy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1026

I watched the past two games and I am considering hitting the under 7.5 for todays game. Only thing that concerns me is that the bullpen was worked pretty tough yesterday night. God knows who could be coming in late in the game for either team and if they will get shelled or not. Especially for the Cubs.

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12966

Quote Originally Posted by Pippen aint easy View Post
    I watched the past two games and I am considering hitting the under 7.5 for todays game. Only thing that concerns me is that the bullpen was worked pretty tough yesterday night. God knows who could be coming in late in the game for either team and if they will get shelled or not. Especially for the Cubs.
    That's why I like the 1st 5 under. Wandy can easily shut down this Cubs lineup if his stuff is just above average today.

Pippen aint easy
    Pippen aint easy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1026

I agree. I took both 1st 5 under and the under 7.5 for the game. Good luck.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

everyone on under easy over