gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Greg's MLB Picks

I've been struggling with NBA and NCAAB all year and finally I get to the one thing I think I have a great read on, baseball.

I went 3-0 Straight-Up yesterday, and parlayed all 3 games for a 4-0 total win.

I hope to go at least 66% winning percentage since most of my picks will probably be favorites more often than underdogs (I like judging based on pitching matchups, and normally the better pitcher will at least be a -140 favorite or so). However when I get a good day and hit 4 or 5 picks, as well as a parlay hitting all of them, it's usually a great night and always puts me up big for the week. So, let's keep it going.

Tonight:
    Yankees -165
    Rays -160
    Dodgers -158

Parlay all 3 for +327. 1 unit on everything unless stated otherwise next to game.

Good luck and let's hope we can continue a good start to the year.

gregmav1

Adding Yankees -1.5 +105
    Rays -1.5 +125

BOL.

gregmav1

Got burned hard yesterday. Picks went 1-5 and lost the parlay. Overall I'm up 1.4 units for the season so far still though. I'm confident in the end the picks will start landing as teams find their groove. Probably not a bad idea to stay away for the first few weeks of the season if you want and see how my picks play out, but I've been following the offseason pretty closely and I think I have a good feel for the teams, so I'm going to push on through. Follow, fade, whatever, BOL to you all.

Tonight:
    Cardinals -118 2 UNITS
    Yankees -165 2 UNITS
    Dodgers -108

Cardinals -1.5 +145

Parlay all 3 games for +472.