Coolice
    Coolice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 525

Rocky Balboa, "It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep getting up,.... THAT'S HOW WINNING IS DONE.!

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Good ride. Will see you around playoff time (hopefully sooner ) where you are historically hot. Then football starts. Thank you for the early profit. Enjoy the time off. And also glad to see you went back to your grandson avatar . Just wasn't you.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I wouldn't go away... law of averages, you are up still incredibly and were due for a downward trend... you have proven yourself

vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

Need to fix what's broke to get through this. No sense in betting if it's not to win

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I don't think there's anything to fix exactly.... just a bad trend... you will power though it..

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    I don't think there's anything to fix exactly.... just a bad trend... you will power though it..
    This.

This bad trend has not even been that bad compared to what most of us have gone through at some point though. At the end of the day, it's your call and I respect your decision whatever it may be. But I for one would be extremely grateful if you kept providing us with winners

JLaw
    JLaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Thanks for the picks. Remember no matter what kind of system you use, it's still gambling and there's always winning and losing streaks. If there wasn't losing, and there was a sure way to win, everyone would be rich! Keep up the good work, don't let a few losses get you down. I can see where you're coming from with so many people following you, I'm sure there is a lot of pressure. I would bet that most people that follow your bets aren't ahead of the game, and are use to losing money. So don't let a couple mediocre days make you feel like you are disappointing people. Keep your head up and just know that everyone is on your side here, and I sure hope that everyone knows you can't win em all and that losing is just part of the game. Everyone's got their own theory, and yours seems to be working great. Keep up what you're doing, breaks are always good though! Just know that you have done good for a lot of people and don't get down on yourself!
    Points Awarded:

Puffdog gave JLaw 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vegasreaper

Okay everyone here we go. It's just you all know I don't like costing people money. My money is one thing but I don't like putting losers out there. So let's give this a whirl

904-MIA-130
    908-CHC-220
    912-COL-170
    914-CLE-170
    919-TBR-120
    923-MIN-115
    925-HOU-115
    930-NYM-160

AND THERE YOU HAVE THEM, GOOD LUCK TO US ALL
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave vegasreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Living The Dream gave vegasreaper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Puffdog gave vegasreaper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vegasreaper

Oh I almost forgot thanks for all the support and kind words in here and through emails and im's. It is much appreciated

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    Okay everyone here we go. It's just you all know I don't like costing people money. My money is one thing but I don't like putting losers out there. So let's give this a whirl

904-MIA-130
    908-CHC-220
    912-COL-170
    914-CLE-170
    919-TBR-120
    923-MIN-115
    925-HOU-115
    930-NYM-160

AND THERE YOU HAVE THEM, GOOD LUCK TO US ALL
    Yes, VR, thanks for pushing forward and posting your plays. I personally think it was just a small setback and feel you will definitely right the ship. We appreciate everything you do.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

First time for me,checking in your thread. Good luck to you,since this is a few year thread did not go through it all. Do you often play many games and lay all this chalk? Was wondering,what your record is ? Thanks and best of luck.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

yeah no offense vegas.. but I have been waiting for you to have a bad day or two.. not because I want you to lose.. I just wanted to know you are human..

stay positive and don't lose your balls..

2-3 days of "variance" shouldn't be enough to get you upset..

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    First time for me,checking in your thread. Good luck to you,since this is a few year thread did not go through it all. Do you often play many games and lay all this chalk? Was wondering,what your record is ? Thanks and best of luck.
    We'll first of all,welcome,and yes I do play a lot of plays. I don't usually lay all the juice as my thread shows. But lately dogs have really been costing us. Especially this past week where I've encountered a losing streak so I've left them out. Yesterday they would have went 0-4 costing us another 4 units. So until that works itself out they will not be in here. As far as my record goes I am 64.90 units ahead thus far. Good luck to you and welcome

LetsgoJay
    LetsgoJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1121

You can't win them all VR! Just know, win or lose I'm staying on the same roller coaster as you are!

Spartak
    Update your status
    Spartak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

Quote Originally Posted by LetsgoJay View Post
    You can't win them all VR! Just know, win or lose I'm staying on the same roller coaster as you are!
    +Me

Puffdog
    Puffdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

The sun will shine again VR no fret! Let's Keep it Rollin..!!! 🎢

mookdem420416
    mookdem420416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

lets get that money today boys. putting 10 units on the jays tonight. love the match up, second time bluejays will see sabathia in a week. i cant see him lasting more then 6 and the yankees bats have been struggling. lock it in!!

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by mookdem420416 View Post
    lets get that money today boys. Putting 10 units on the jays tonight. Love the match up, second time bluejays will see sabathia in a week. I cant see him lasting more then 6 and the yankees bats have been struggling. Lock it in!!
    good luck to you

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

We'll first of all,welcome,and yes I do play a lot of plays. I don't usually lay all the juice as my thread shows. But lately dogs have really been costing us. Especially this past week where I've encountered a losing streak so I've left them out. Yesterday they would have went 0-4 costing us another 4 units. So until that works itself out they will not be in here. As far as my record goes I am 64.90 units ahead thus far. Good luck to you and welcome
    I think being ahead 64.9 units for a season would be great but you've done It in 2 months ....

I don't know if you have access to -1 or -1.5 lines but it really cuts your risk down for the same reward ..sure there will be a time or two that you turn a win into a push but you will come out ahead in long run ---when used properly can be an effective tool that vastly increase ROI... I've only followed this thread for couple weeks but great job!

I know you get plays in early but checking lineups would likely increase your bottom line too by passing a few plays you liked..maybe you don't follow trends or team vs team records but while everyone here couldn't believe Atlanta was beating Miami... despite their record Atlanta has owned Miami this year and Miami was playing without two hitters including Stanton.....ESPN has this stat

then Atlanta at home on a streak catches SF flying cross country in a day game without Posey- these are the live dog situations

another example was mn owning seattle especially in seattle past 3 years like 8 of 10

the cubs have won all but 6 games by 2+ I believe.... laying -1.5 in most cases becomes a heavy chalk into a dog.. there are not very many teams to lay the 1.5 but this year cubs are one of them...I wouldn't use -1.5 for every cubs game or starter but the -1 would still increased reward with decreased risk(by that i mean w/o the heavy chalk)

home teams lose an at bat so use caution laying 1.5 with home teams

other teams like sd play a ton of one run games so a plus 1.5 might be a good play here and there

im curious if you played around with totals at all???

I hope you stick around and don't worry about a few off days...please don't take my .02 as criticism...I just didn't know if you knew the RL options were available/valuable
    Last edited by chaka; 05-31-16 at 07:00 PM.

ctine2020
    ctine2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    I think being ahead 64.9 units for a season would be great but you've done It in 2 months ....

I don't know if you have access to -1 or -1.5 lines but it really cuts your risk down for the same reward ..sure there will be a time or two that you turn a win into a push but you will come out ahead in long run ---when used properly can be an effective tool that vastly increase ROI... I've only followed this thread for couple weeks but great job!

I know you get plays in early but checking lineups would likely increase your bottom line too by passing a few plays you liked..maybe you don't follow trends or team vs team records but while everyone here couldn't believe Atlanta was beating Miami... despite their record Atlanta has owned Miami this year and Miami was playing without two hitters including Stanton.....ESPN has this stat

then Atlanta at home on a streak catches SF flying cross country in a day game without Posey- these are the live dog situations

another example was mn owning seattle especially in seattle past 3 years like 8 of 10

the cubs have won all but 6 games by 2+ I believe.... laying -1.5 in most cases becomes a heavy chalk into a dog.. there are not very many teams to lay the 1.5 but this year cubs are one of them...I wouldn't use -1.5 for every cubs game or starter but the -1 would still increased reward with decreased risk(by that i mean w/o the heavy chalk)

home teams lose an at bat so use caution laying 1.5 with home teams

other teams like sd play a ton of one run games so a plus 1.5 might be a good play here and there

im curious if you played around with totals at all???

I hope you stick around and don't worry about a few off days...please don't take my .02 as criticism...I just didn't know if you knew the RL options were available/valuable
    Teams win by 2 runs or more 72% of the time (including upsets) . Assuming you foresee all those unless and lower that 28%, 1 run win "loss" and apply atop a relatively successful capper winning 55-58% via ML, and all the sudden they aren't so successful. Sounds great off the cuff, but the math is not there unless you hit a significantly higher than average number of RL games.

ctine2020
    ctine2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Well congrats to us on another positive day of 1.20 now we are at +74.30. However there are some things that I want to research and back test and see if I can't come up with some even better numbers for us through some filters.
    Revert those filters back VR. Not hating, but when it's not broke.. Don't change it my friend! You're killing it this year.

Keep up the good work.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by ctine2020 View Post
    Revert those filters back VR. Not hating, but when it's not broke.. Don't change it my friend! You're killing it this year.

Keep up the good work.
    Thank you my friend. Yes sometimes I can tend to overthink things. Especially things that are no longer going my way

vegasreaper

Oh and also btw the dogs which my numbers have pointed to which I have chosen to leave off have gone 5-20 so saved us some cash there,

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by ctine2020 View Post
    Teams win by 2 runs or more 72% of the time (including upsets) . Assuming you foresee all those unless and lower that 28%, 1 run win "loss" and apply atop a relatively successful capper winning 55-58% via ML, and all the sudden they aren't so successful. Sounds great off the cuff, but the math is not there unless you hit a significantly higher than average number of RL games.
    the -1.5 isn't to be played every selection..its situational. Pull up ytd on each team 2+ victories and teams that lose alotby more than 1.. Need to pick spots but remember you can make good money hitting 50% when you are getting +120,+133,+140
    the primary tool is the -1 line which should be looked at over -140-150 range ml imo..not auto play at that number..but use as a guide, check team match ups, lineups, what's total for game, obviously not advisable to lay runs in low expected totals or by predominately low scoring teams

Last weekend King Felix was around -220 ml -1 was -154. Anyone playing the -1 line saved almost 3/4 unit in the loss...same when nygaard got ejected and mets lost...it protects your bankroll when you are wrong which we will be about 45% of the time..add those up over a month and see the difference
    on the flip side add up all the extra juice "risked" on the wins...it may not cost you now cuz u won but when the inevitable losing streak comes it will sink in

its not for faint of heart watching the game cast like monitoring a burger on the grill but if ones handicapping and playing teams that they expect to win by a single run...well it's probably advisable to find better play and pass that game as now you are betting teams with little margin for error.

Would you -140 on a coin flip? Because that's pretty much what you are doing betting teams you think likely win by one
    not saying don't play close games or say must lay -1 in close games...evaluate situation but at least look to try to save juice as often as possible

vegasreaper

vegasreaper

Okay after yet ANOTHER brutal day still waiting for it to right itself. Now sit at +61.05 units

951-STL-150
    953-WAS-205
    958-MIA-110
    960-CHC-180
    962-COL-175
    964-OAK-125
    968-LAA-115

AS ALWAYS BEST OF LUCK TO US ALL
    Points Awarded:

Living The Dream gave vegasreaper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vegasreaper

Soooo at this point I would tell everyone just fade me,fade away

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Soooo at this point I would tell everyone just fade me,fade away
    NEVER! I predict you will be at +95 units by the end of the month!

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by dvb02 View Post
    NEVER! I predict you will be at +95 units by the end of the month!
    I hope you're right my friend. This is frustrating as Hell

Puffdog

We need our leader to be positive and trust in himself like we do VR!

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

EVERYBODY was on stl today so dont feel bad..going to use angels and nats in parlays with giants and astros

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    EVERYBODY was on stl today so dont feel bad..going to use angels and nats in parlays with giants and astros
    Good Luck my friend,get that money,see you at the window

vegasreaper

Good Luck my friend,get that money,see you at the window

vegasreaper

Okay a small loss, hopefully this is on it's way to recovery. We now sit at +60.65 units

901-SFG-235
    906-PHI-125
    910-COL-185
    911-BOS-125
    914-CLE-160
    915-TBR-115
    917-ARI+130

AS ALWAYS BEST OF LUCK TO US ALL
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave vegasreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Puffdog

I have a good feeling today is the day where the sun shines on our plays and guides us back on track so we can Keep on Rollin down the tracks of profit!! Amen..

First ... 40414243444546 ... Last