rim rocker
    thats debatable
    rim rocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

taking dodgers up to -160 tomorrow

its like playing kershaw -220 vs. pirates during the regular season....

greinke just as solid in a win-or-go-home game....

low scoring? sure under is a great play.. but dodgers arent going home @ home tomorrow...

call me square or call me a winner. stayed away today cause 1. nolasco and 2. greinke manana.

seancon121
    seancon121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I agree, But I bet the Cards today because the public was so heavy on the dodgers and I am worried I will be faced with the same decision tomorrow...greinke hmmmmmm

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

cards finish off the dodgers

rim rocker
    thats debatable
    rim rocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by seancon121 View Post
    I agree, But I bet the Cards today because the public was so heavy on the dodgers and I am worried I will be faced with the same decision tomorrow...greinke hmmmmmm

meh, so true. public cant ALWAYS lose... lets be honest, they (we if you may say) lose often enough that this game wouldnt hurt the oddsmakers too much. Stay away from the rest of the series, or fade the public following this game.

Really don't see the cards finishing off the dodgers tomorrow. If they scored 4/5 runs per game, then sure.. but fact is, they don't. They got 1 good hit from Holliday today to give them the win. Not that dodgers are playing much better ball, but all they gotta do is give greinke 3. Hell do what he has to to get them through 7, then wilson + kenley = shutdown.

If someone weans me off this game, Ill be more than surprised... maybe no coin... or a hondo/quinn/lang fade, but thats about it...