packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

2 hot picks Stl @ LA

I'm not kidding you guys on this my guy is 1-9 his last 10 baseball games, if I haven't been betting football I would be 9-1 LOL, he has Stl and under tonight so let's try LA and over, he also has Boston so I took Detroit, for sh*ts and giggles let's see how he does on that one, BOL EVERYONE

RIGHTON
    RIGHTON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

I did take Detroit tonight packer4, and I also took the under which is looking good right now, with Verlander and Lackey going couldn't see this one going over, both pitchers are bulldogs, this one will come down to relievers once again and i can't see Tigers bullpen throwing another one tonight!! I also took LA and over, with these 2 guys throwing i think the bats get going tonight!! good luck, and i hope your man stays cold!!

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by packer4 View Post
    I'm not kidding you guys on this my guy is 1-9 his last 10 baseball games, if I haven't been betting football I would be 9-1 LOL, he has Stl and under tonight so let's try LA and over, he also has Boston so I took Detroit, for sh*ts and giggles let's see how he does on that one, BOL EVERYONE
    so for sh$ts and giggles u dont post boston .. but do you also pay for the 20+ games on sat or sunday? just saying lmao

packer4

I think I posted 2 games on Saturday and 3 on Sunday I think that's 5 but good one Luv2play2 smart guy LOL

Luv2Play2

jk cant wait till basketball ovrlaps football !!! it ought to be a purchase/fest at his site.. 50 games in 1 day? really? sh$t had toooooooooo add hockey lmao 50 $1 games ..wtf
    Last edited by Luv2Play2; 10-15-13 at 07:25 PM.

RIGHTON
    RIGHTON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

hey, i wouldn't pay any attention to Luv2play2, let him keep phoning the so called experts who give 1/2 the people one side and half the people the other side for 30-50 bucks a game, he probably pays that then bets 20.00 a game, that adds up to, doesn't it luv2play2, keep posting packer4, i have been watching and taking your baseball picks, tough loss tonight, Detroit just can't score for Verlander!! 9-2, cmon LA and Ov!! I don't know why luv2play2 thinks you have to purchase every game, but correct if i'm wrong don't you just purchase the games you might be interested in!! I'm sure your guy has some insight into the games he just doesn't elaborate on them, and put all that bull in them like these guys do and still lose!! At least he is honest when he tells you he is a loser, most of them tell you they were 3-0 to 5-0 this past weekend, i doubt it but the other half of the people they talked to were 0-3 or 0-5!!! keep posting i have made some money on your posts!!!

Luv2Play2

Quote Originally Posted by RIGHTON View Post
    hey, i wouldn't pay any attention to Luv2play2, let him keep phoning the so called experts who give 1/2 the people one side and half the people the other side for 30-50 bucks a game, he probably pays that then bets 20.00 a game, that adds up to, doesn't it luv2play2, keep posting packer4, i have been watching and taking your baseball picks, tough loss tonight, Detroit just can't score for Verlander!! 9-2, cmon LA and Ov!! I don't know why luv2play2 thinks you have to purchase every game, but correct if i'm wrong don't you just purchase the games you might be interested in!! I'm sure your guy has some insight into the games he just doesn't elaborate on them, and put all that bull in them like these guys do and still lose!! At least he is honest when he tells you he is a loser, most of them tell you they were 3-0 to 5-0 this past weekend, i doubt it but the other half of the people they talked to were 0-3 or 0-5!!! keep posting i have made some money on your posts!!!
    i dont pay for picks.. i just pointed out that if you fade " the worst " you may have to buy 50 pics in a day!!! do you get it ?

gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

I am taking a watch on the STL v LA game, disappointing last inning, bases loaded and no luck. I faded any bets on this game, but my gut tells my the total will stay under with the dodgers winning around 4-1

packer4

Thank you RIGHTON I don't go in there and pick them all I just choose the games that I'm interested in , I wish I did pick them all cause the guy is a out right loser his scoreboard shows it and the games I've choosen he has lost more than he has won until this weekend but the baseball has made up for that