riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Gosh, all these Cardinals do is disrespect the sacred game of Baseball.

It needs to stop. As a Dodger fan I am highly offended at the Cardinals complete disrespect for baseball. Don't they know where they are? So sick of this Mickey Mouse tom foolery.

http://deadspin.com/why-dont-the-st-...ame-1445679050

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

As a Dodger fan you should know they do it as well. Not only this series, but take a look at the ATL series.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I don't get it, didn't Gonzo and Puig both celebrate after their big hits yesterday too?

riffraff24

Guys. I was being sarcastic. Cards been taking shots at the Dodgers all day for Puig and Gonzo celebrating yesterday. This article was just to show how hypocritical the cry baby cards are being.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

dude, players r making mills. a yr. yet they all!!!!! have thin skin.. get a life and play the game.. let the whinning be done by us losers..

dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

anyone else ever notice how all the commenters on deadspin articles think that they are hilarious?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riff, are you at the game right now?!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dodgers getting karma back for shitting all over Zona after being asked not to

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Not sure "hypocritical" is the right word when it was really a response to the Dodgers tomfoolery. Hypocritical would be if the Cardinals initiated it vs. another opponent. This is more a "let's see how YOU like it" thing, I have no problem with that.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Riff, are you at the game right now?!
    Yes I was. Going today too. Going down with the ship if I have to.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Not sure "hypocritical" is the right word when it was really a response to the Dodgers tomfoolery. Hypocritical would be if the Cardinals initiated it vs. another opponent. This is more a "let's see how YOU like it" thing, I have no problem with that.
    It's hypocritical because the Cardinals were giving the Dodgers shit for celebrating when they too celebrate just as much if not more. How is that not hypocritical? If I smoke crack, and I talk shit on someone else for smoking crack, am I a hypocrite? I think so. Now pass the crack!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Mattingly and Puig live a dream world. Cards will bring them down today. This series really is over.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

What in the world is wrong with celebrating a big hit?? Football players celebrate in the endzone after a TD, or even after a sack. Hockey players get a good pump going and shoot the mustard. Basketball players put the three fingers up after a 3, and strut down the court. Cmon old schoolers.....get with the times for goodness sake.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    What in the world is wrong with celebrating a big hit?? Football players celebrate in the endzone after a TD, or even after a sack. Hockey players get a good pump going and shoot the mustard. Basketball players put the three fingers up after a 3, and strut down the court. Cmon old schoolers.....get with the times for goodness sake.
    I agree. Nothing wrong with celebrating. It's a game afterall

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I'd pimp walk a bomb until it actually reached the stands. Then I'd boost my OBP next AB taking one in the back....no biggie!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24