Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

Once again anyone betting against verlander after the bullpen choke is a fool

Boston hit in 1 inning out of 18
    They are not suddenly back to hitting, lol.
    they will get shut down again tonight, and Boston bettors only hope is a choke which llikely won't happen again.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston had the best offense in the league this year. It's only a,matter of time before they bust out.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Boston had the best offense in the league this year. It's only a,matter of time before they bust out.
    I thought they busted out pretty hard the other night with a granny and a walk off.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    agree....everyone expects verlander to be dominant again tonight after that last performance. i can see boston putting up a few runs in this one.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

Boston had 1 good inning in 2 games
    i don't think they are going to suddenly hit today. Tigers hitting was right up there too.
    we will see

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Lackey isn't an ace & even if Ortiz gets hits unless some guys get on base in front of him it isn't gonna mean anything. The same people who were all over oak in gm 5 are on Boston today. People on this site talk about value-Lackey +141 & the guy has pitched 14.1 inn vs det given up 14 hits & 2 walks. He's 0-1 in 2 starts & has a road record of 4-9 I don't see the value.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave freakydave 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.