BeatingBaseball
    It's all about the price
    BeatingBaseball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Tigers - Boston Gm 2

Ugly game for Boston last night. Embarrassingly bad. But I'll stick to what I said in "Tigers - Boston Gm 1" Despite their facing Scherzer, I'm on them again tonight. 2 Units game. 2 Units RL. And pressing the Series Play 1 Unit. At least we don't have to deal with Joe West behind the plate.

seancon121
    seancon121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Boston is gonna make Scherzer cry tonight. Boston will blow this one open early.

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Just loaded up on Tigers....I just don't see BOS winning this one....leaning on the over as well.

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

I'm afraid Boston will get socked once again and maybe with another SO. Their attack seems shittier than even Dodgers, at least they were playing at hostile venue and did hit for a change, nevermind scoring.

Sheesh, 14 innings at home with ONE BLOODY HIT. They deserve clean sweeping.

That said to the Tigers pitching - travelling across the country and still restricting 2 very good teams to mere 4 hit scoreless games.

Alright, bye bye Red S*cks.
    Last edited by ridersonthestorm; 10-13-13 at 09:07 PM.

BeatingBaseball
    It's all about the price
    BeatingBaseball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Looked dead on everything going bottom 8. Desperate - but not hopeless. Minor miracle - the comeback gets a net push on tonight's game and RL plays. And what matters most - the Series bets are now very much alive with now 3 Units at -130 and 1 Unit at +175 for a total of 4.9 Units getting 4.75. That is now laying -1.03 for the series. Will certainly take my chances with that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

From the depths of despair....

Hope you're wrong on the series bet, BB, but tonight might have been a game-changer.

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

Quote Originally Posted by BeatingBaseball View Post
    Looked dead on everything going bottom 8. Desperate - but not hopeless. Minor miracle - the comeback gets a net push on tonight's game and RL plays. And what matters most - the Series bets are now very much alive with now 3 Units at -130 and 1 Unit at +175 for a total of 4.9 Units getting 4.75. That is now laying -1.03 for the series. Will certainly take my chances with that.
    BOL to you!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Great comeback to say the least.