seancon121
    seancon121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is Kershaw due for a bad game? Wacha Flockas on fire

I dunno, this series could go a whole lot differently than everyone thinks...

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. I actually think cards win this one as well. Kershaw is good but him pitching 9 innings might not be enough. The problem with a lot of people on SBR is they only look at one side of the ball and can't seem to figure out why things would "go wrong" when their team is losing. Wacha is perfectly capable of matching zeroes with Kershaw, in fact I think the Cards will do their damn best to make Kershaw work as hard as possible (even if they don't light him up like they did in the regular season) so that they can get to the Dodgers bullpen.

Hopefully Marmol comes in for the 10th inning (I can dream, right?) of a 1-1 game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

LAD-.5 ff +110.. only bet worth making,, if this dont hit lad loses anyway, im only being half a trader to my cards as i think they will certainly work cy kershaw and can get to him. also believe that kershaw is a fukkin stud, worry little cause love wacha but he still really young and think hanely or gonzo might get him once, i would have chased cards in this gm if they lost, i believe they can beat kershaw, i believe these are my cards that would have played no way left 0-2 but can live with 1-1.. kershaw will be lights out early, may have to work but i dont think cards getting early run off him in a gm his team has to have, i guess we will be the ace he is or not, doesnt mean wacha cant pitch 7 strong and keep cards in gm for another late ending of tiring kershaw or pen..just think this the best play at the moment, will role the dice lad scores 1, hopefully 2

TheMLBKing

^srs? I'm a yankee fan and had no problems betting on:

tigers series price +100
    tigers game 2
    tigers game 3
    tigers game 4

last year in the ALCS.

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

STL ML and DET ML are my plays today. BOL

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    LAD-.5 ff +110.. only bet worth making,, if this dont hit lad loses anyway, im only being half a trader to my cards as i think they will certainly work cy kershaw and can get to him. also believe that kershaw is a fukkin stud, worry little cause love wacha but he still really young and think hanely or gonzo might get him once, i would have chased cards in this gm if they lost, i believe they can beat kershaw, i believe these are my cards that would have played no way left 0-2 but can live with 1-1.. kershaw will be lights out early, may have to work but i dont think cards getting early run off him in a gm his team has to have, i guess we will be the ace he is or not, doesnt mean wacha cant pitch 7 strong and keep cards in gm for another late ending of tiring kershaw or pen..just think this the best play at the moment, will role the dice lad scores 1, hopefully 2

lol great call buddy.

seancon121
    seancon121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by aufordboy View Post
    STL ML and DET ML are my plays today. BOL
    Gotta agree, staying away from DET but if I played that game I'd forsure take the plus money. That games up in the air imo

TheMLBKing

cards +121. Never in doubt.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Loved having the home dog in both games at massive prices. The boys at the other end too much for the apparent aces.