Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

game 1 Dodgers backers, ya not worry

Greinke has not pitched more than 6 inning in his last 6 starts...Dodgers middle relief is troublesome with Belisario,Marmol,Withrow...I might be over thinking this

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cards have been busting marmol up forever as a cub, glad to see him on the roster..

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2581

Smart move by DODGERS starting Greinke, Kershaw wins tomorrow, then back to LA, 2-0 .
    Kelly and Wacha??? No Wainwright?

EZ

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney View Post
    Smart move by DODGERS starting Greinke, Kershaw wins tomorrow, then back to LA, 2-0 .
    Kelly and Wacha??? No Wainwright?

EZ
    Cept for cards capable of beating either and have.. Wacha is really good and if cards down 0-1 2marro they will get him a early run to work with.. It going to lad 1-1, it be 2-2 after 4.. Nothing bout this series be EZ

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2581

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cept for cards capable of beating either and have.. Wacha is really good and if cards down 0-1 2marro they will get him a early run to work with.. It going to lad 1-1, it be 2-2 after 4.. Nothing bout this series be EZ
    If DODGERS win tonite, series over. No way they win game 2, Kershaw. Then back to LA.

EZ

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ezmoney View Post
    If DODGERS win tonite, series over. No way they win game 2, Kershaw. Then back to LA.

EZ
    Lmao. Whatever u say chief

gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

Have any of you guys have thoughts on the over/under 7 runs this game?

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much as I hate to say it because I actually like the Cardinals but a loss tonight will put alot of pressure on them. Yes, they have been in three straight NLCS's but lets be honest here Kershaw is the best pitcher in the game and he will see blood in the water tomorrow if the Dodgers win tonight. BTW I am a Phillies fan and know how important ace's are in the postseason. I watched Cain and Lincecum become unhittable in 10' and then watched Carpenter become unhittable in 11' and we all watched Wainwright and Verlander become unhittable in important games here in 13'. I guess what my point is is that Ace's sometimes step up and become almost superhuman regardless of what a team has done to them in the past. The Cardinals better get to Greinke tonight.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

If you think the Cards lose game 1 of a series and then they collapse are beyond brain dead. The CARDINALS of all teams?? Look at thier record in elimination games. They wait to lose a game or two before they start playing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
    Have any of you guys have thoughts on the over/under 7 runs this game?
    I'd say over but I've been miserable w totals this postseason so u might wanna just do opposite of that..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    If you think the Cards lose game 1 of a series and then they collapse are beyond brain dead. The CARDINALS of all teams?? Look at thier record in elimination games. They wait to lose a game or two before they start playing.
    I know right.. This dudes crazy if they think cards gonna curl up in a ball and die over facing Kershaw down 1-0 they tripping, if it even comes to that. Think they also kinda looking past the fact that wacha has as good of stuff as anyone, sure he a rookie but what exactly has he not done that these dodger pitchers have?

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kidbaz dont get your panties in a twist. I never said they are gonna curl up and give up because they lost game 1 if they do go down tonight. What I am giving you is reasons for why they need to win tonight. Kershaw is the best pitcher in the game and no team wants to face him already in a hole and the Cardinals could very realistically be facing a 2-0 deficit going to LA. The Cardinals down 2-1 about to face Charlie Morton and then Gerrit Cole is a different situation. The Cardinals were still in the driver's seat IMO at that point. They knew they needed to get it back to Stl and then Wainwright would not only pitch well but give them that mental boost that they needed to give them the confidence that they couldn't lose. The Dodgers take control of this series if they win tonight thats all I'm saying. Either way Im on the Cards tonight x2u so BOL all.
    Last edited by jessetk313; 10-11-13 at 07:18 PM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

"Panties in a knot?" Lmao you found the beyond brain dead comment so offensive you had to make reference to me wearing panties and write a short story?? I wasn't even pissed dumb fukk. Wasn't even talkin to you idiot. You said would "put pressure on cards and hate to admit it." Way to state the obvious bro, we thought if they lost game 1 at home it would relax them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'd say over but I've been miserable w totals this postseason so u might wanna just do opposite of that..

i been hand feeding u guys the last couple of these, seriously, i stopped messing with totals for most part and someone should profit for my ineptitude while i worry bout side..