frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Indians/Rays/Rangers parlay

All three teams need to win tomorrow; all three teams are playing non-playoff teams with no aces on the mounds. Rays are the most doubtful of the three, having lost the last two games, but I do think they will come through. Parlaying all three gives a +240 line. Any reason this is not a good idea ?

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Because the Rays are destined to let me down and not make the post season. Don't like any of the starting pitching lately either other than Price or Cobb. Moore was super lucky to escape his last game without it being a disaster.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Rays just ended the game after the 1st inning. 1st leg of the parlay is complete.

frugalgambler

CLE is also ahead. I am actually a little worried about Angels. Vargas will be a free agent after this game and he might pitch a very good game. If CLE holds to the lead until Angels game starts, I might hedge a bit.

frugalgambler

Yipee-ki-yay. Rays almost crapped their pants again and Vargas did look good early on, but the parlay won. Love to bet on must-win games for just one of the two teams at the end of the regular season.