747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Today's BEST value bet.....

Pound houston against yankees. Yankees will try to get 16th round pick or atleast secure the 17th spot and they will continue to throw games away. Even if that is not the case, warren is nothing special and ober is pitching like an ace. And to top the icing on the cake, houston is also a wise-guy 10 unit release from bettingresource, that makes it an automatic pound.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

good angle because yankees really care about securing the 16th or 17th selection, rather than the 18th or 19th i think thats what you are trying to say? who is available that the great yanks will throw away games to secure with that mighty 16 or 17th pick? and im sure the yanks are all psyched up about blowing a series to the worst team in baseball for the sake of a 1st round selection cause we all know how well they turn out in baseball.

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Other things to consider in this game is that houston has already clinched number 1 draft pick with the worst mlb record. They are playing at home and they will try to finish the season on positive note giving all they got against their home crowd. Yankees on the other had their climax of the season with the final home game farewell to rivera other day and now they are travelling to houston with nothing to play for, only thing that they can improve is the draft position by losing. I don't have the link or source right now but when they got eliminated someone in the organization said that their looking forward to the future and to built their draft...they hinted that they want the highest possible pick. Maybe they are tired of throwing away money. I will see if i can find the source in the internet....i didn't hear it on the net though.