Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
can condit wrestle not really (dude gives up takedowns way to easy and is too comfortable on his back) kampman can wrestle im based off facts you're basing your play on him being super motivated to get back in the win column none of witch is going to help his wrestling or his tendency to chill out and play from his guard. striking isn't that uneven cardio not that uneven I was surprised to see odds this mismatched kampman is well rounded you do know he took a split dec over condit back in 2009 right? If you think condit improved soo much since then have at it these guys are very close I don't like to bet into nail biters but good luck.
For you new gambler this is what you call taking somebody to school
Fukk Miami I worked I was all over that bitch when I was with ATT im from LA by way of Detroit Miami aint shit I talk down to you because you're trying to talk mma with somebody who has been around it since 1996 when my first coach Red heard and rick lucero were fighting in wvc s in brazil real vale tudo. Come on man you're a baby in MMA and your trying to argue with me what am and I know you're logic is flawed what should I do pretend that shit makes sense? .
Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
if i ever see u we can scrap just so u know i wasnt bullshittin. regardless, when condit wipes the floor with kampmann and kicks him in the face n knocks him unconscious i expect u to be man enuff to admit u were wrong and maybe u arent as smart as u think u r
yea bishhhh u werent schooling anyone

sayin i dont even deserve to talk mma wit u cuz u been in the game for 20 years? u need to get over urself guy.

and now back to the money....

im on bowling green -3 lets fukkin get it