canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

New to site

Whats going on guys... been following the site for the past week, following the threads and tailing a lot of you and I appreciate the effort... I've been into the prolines mostly betting hockey cause thats my sport and i do well, only i would bet 4 games and often win 3 and not get the ticket very much... i signed up with Bet365 and i don't bet 100's of dollars yet but i would like to soon... I'm starting to learn its better to pick your favourites and try and stick with them rather then bet on everything and anything... for instance tonight, i had Cards RL, Det rl, and i had tor/ny u8.5 parlayed with a colorado win...about $15, $15, and $10 respectively and $32 sitting in my bankroll..... well obviously it wasn't looking too great with cards losing early, detroit down, 5-2 in tor/ny game at like the 7th inning... so i was like give me break and checked out some shitty soccer game...at half, the corners were tied 1-1 so i said what the heck and tilted on the under 7 of corners and tossed my remaining $32... they friggin ended up going over like 15 corners in the 2nd half lmao.... and then i check the mlb scores and things started shifting...oh well, can't win em all, and ill learn from that... heres my spreadsheet and i look forward to working with you guys

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't matter how much bet. As long as you follow the same rules for small bets and large bets I don't think anyone should care.

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

just tossed 10 on cws and stros to go extra innings +160 top of 8th tied 8-8

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

bet size is relative. making money is all that matters.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ebelisle22, and canadabetting