dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 1-0 easy winner

sorry guy's about not posting it's just to much work I wish that I was posting. well I was on CTG and just went on a unreal run hitting another 6 team parlay. I know it does you no good that's why i'm posting this game because I think that I have the winner only 1 game but thats all you need CLEVELAND +150 and run to the bank before they run out of money but please bet at your own risk gl

dilaudid8

guy's and i'm taking a brake until football if I post on SBR I will have to post on COVERS/PRE GAME/CTG/ SBR and my brother its a lot of work but this game i'm going to post I like this game to the bank baby

vinhxnguyenx
    vinhxnguyenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

I'm on it!

dilaudid8

vin gl I think that DETROIT will score nothing at the most 1 run. i like CLEVELAND -1.5+300 but that game is up to you i'm making that bet I think it will be a blowout .to the bank you will be 1 happy man to the bank baby

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    guy's and i'm taking a brake until football if I post on SBR I will have to post on COVERS/PRE GAME/CTG/ SBR and my brother its a lot of work but this game i'm going to post I like this game to the bank baby
    just stick to SBR, im sure the others will understand.

dilaudid8

its yeah your right but I have a lot of my good friend's at CTG. I told them I was done until football. but I have good friend's here at SBR and when I seen this line I had to post at SBR gl

gambler1270
    gambler1270's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5767

Not today.5-0 in the third.everytime I bet on the Indians they get crushed.like Richard Marx said shoulda known better.lol

vinhxnguyenx

Game is not over yet! Its only the 3rd inning.. maybe cleveland can shut out the tigers and get 7 runs, But I doubt it. We can only hope. I'm gonna put another 5 on Royals to win the F5.

vinhxnguyenx

Cant wait to see your nfl picks D! I got back my losses from F5 Royals! First one losing tailing you.. Its ok though bol this nfl season!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Dilaudid u back bro?