CorkyThatcher
    CorkyThatcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blue Jays rally thread....

Shouldn't have to start a thread like this after being up 7-2, but it's the Blue Jays and John Gibbons doesn't know when to pull an effin pitcher...

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

this team has been a complete dumpster fire. they NEVER should have let farrell walk like that

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I don't agree with either of your comments. Gibby pulled Johnson early to give him that confidence....BRILLIANT move. Happ has been around and he wanted to let him try and pitch out of his jam. LOUP is the mistake. Dude blows.

Farrell didn't know when to take a pitcher out to save his life, when he was with the Jays. Farrell made it clear he doesn't want to be in our city...fukk outta here then...NEVER keep anybody who doesn't want to be around.

CorkyThatcher

Bases juiced, 1 out. Strike out, ground out. Awful.

CorkyThatcher

Runner on 2nd, one out. Ground out, ground out. God this team sucks donkey balls....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I think this thread should have been called the Mariner rally thread.. Toronto is a strange team, they can be good at times and beat just about anyone but they find ways to either not get motivated for games or just give up runs like crazy.. The sub .500 record indicates that type of play I suppose.. Seattle Mariners are kinds the same in many ways, however, I feel they are playing a little better lately though from what I've seen..

CorkyThatcher

7 runs in first 3 innings. 0 for the next 6. Pathetic. Never touching these hacks again!