rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Ok guys. We all in on Atlanta again today?

This Teheran kid isn't that bad, hasn't faced 2 many good offenses but Washington isn't any good either.. Gio Hasn't been Gio lately. Will he pitch a great game and braves lose? Or what we on... Lets discuss.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it

rnunez91

I do 2... Mainly because of atlantas offense besides uggla there isn't one easy out

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

I'm on Atlanta but definetly not "All in" on it.

rnunez91

Guess not.. Good game. Money 2 the bank

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

lets do it again today? i got a unit on medlen and the bravos

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    lets do it again today? i got a unit on medlen and the bravos
    nah bro, def not me... i dont like medlen. i understand zimmer has pitched bad as of late... but its not easy getting swept at home. to top it off both games atlanta won was by 1. medlens last 5 starts gives up 4,2,4,4,6 runs. this is just one of the games u pass..

NicAtNight
    NicAtNight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Same here. Been riding since 5th game of streak. Have a feeling medlin is gonna start being his old self soon..Especially with the easy schedule they have coming up. Nats can't seem to do anything right at the moment

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by NicAtNight View Post
    Same here. Been riding since 5th game of streak. Have a feeling medlin is gonna start being his old self soon..Especially with the easy schedule they have coming up. Nats can't seem to do anything right at the moment
    washington had that game last night, they just keep screwing up.. a time must come where they can do something right.. no? lol. first off up 1-0 and gattis hits a 2 run single.. guy came on from the bench. then bases loaded for larouche, counts 2-0 and he swings at ball 3 for a soft ground ball

NicAtNight
    NicAtNight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Atlanta finding ways to win and Washington finds ways to lose.

Anyways I always follow streaks for this reason. Would rather keep betting that they keep finding ways to win and eek a few more games out than bet against a team that has been on a roll and bet on a team that's been dying a slow death. That's just me

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm gonna cut bait on this one... cashed with Atlanta Sunday Monday and Tuesday so time to let it sit. Medlen's been having his issues... not in my Circle of Trust... and Washington has been missing out on scoring chances with RISP time and again. Great streak of recent games though for anyone backing the Braves.

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Medlen is showing signs of last year, and Zim has been struggling. BOL to everyone, but I got the Braves tonight!!