TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some leans

TONS of teams coming back from long roadtrips

Rangers - Rangers been looking like garbage lately but I think they get it done tonight as a short dog. Indians just came back from seattle, though with the day off it probably doesn't mean that much.

Astros - Yeah, it's the astros, but I'll fade R.A. Dickey at +215 (and the jays after a win) all day.

Pirates - Everyone is waiting for Locke to regress/fall off the map but again, I don't see that tonight. 9th inning rally by Pirates makes me feel good about them not falling into a funk all of a sudden.

Cardinals - Braves first game back from a long roadtrip angle as well as I will take wainwright at -120 (and I know banker would too)

Red Sox - Baltimore seems to be the sexy pick (no way they can lose 4 in a row) but I still don't think people realize how good Lackey has been this year as well as how shaky Tillman has looked recently. Also factor in that the Orioles got in real late last night from kansas city while the Red Sox 1500 miles less and got in earlier, (they talked about this during the O's broadcast, crap angle? Probably, but it helped me out with reds-dodgers last night)

Royals - Royals streaking now, Big Game James on the mound, and I love to fade the white sox after they win a game. I'll take the short favorite here.

EDIT: forgot to include RAYS!!! Sabathia is struggling right now and the Rays have always had success off of him, plus they're on fire. Gimme hellickson at -103.
    Last edited by TheMLBKing; 07-26-13 at 03:56 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what about Oakland or Cincinnati? thoughts on those?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Im taking the A's imma pass on Kershaw vs Bailey

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    what about Oakland or Cincinnati? thoughts on those?

LOVE Oakland, I only looked at early games because I'm gonna roll over any winnings into an Oakland play, especially on the r/l (which I don't like to do too often with home teams). Oakland/Dodgers square money parlay probably gets it done tonight.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Hardcore gl my bro my fav bet are BOSTON+115 yeah I got +115 about 7am. and I like ATLANTA+115 I got the same line about 7am. I have to go with NYY and the fat boy he has to pitch one good game. I don't understand cinny being +165 or +160 there is no way this team should be this kind of a underdog