AlexRokakis
    AlexRokakis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

two young pitchers going opposite directions - jump on the buccos

When I first saw Garrett Cole, I thought "one-trick pony". He struggled to throw anything but his fastball for strikes and somehow managed to survive. I couldn't wait for him to play a good fastball hitting team, as Eddie Mathews famously said; "An MLB hitter could time a jet going through the strike zone".. yet, through seven starts the only team to really get to him has been Philly. (I'll toss out his last start as it was an unscheduled, last-minute deal. )

I can't really imagine a scenario, anyway, where a player is actually in a situation to hit a jet. I mean, the player would have to be suspended in air, somehow. Like a zero gravity deal or else parachuting, and then the plane could drive by. But can we trust the swing results of a man wearing a parachute? I suppose you could root out a large tunnel or runway out of the field, and a long, long ways out into the outfield, in order for the jet to build up speed. But that'd be downright sac-religious to the church of baseball, now wouldn't it?

Fact is; His fastball command is among the best. His slider is coming along.

Taylor Jordan should go hunting through carts at Costco, looking for wallets, after his last start in Miami. That's the luckiest I've seen a fella get on a baseball mound. He was hit hard. He had bad command. He got a bunch of breaks.

The Nat's slide continues tonight. Take +107

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you got a good number. i'm seeing it at +100

i've seen that Jordan character pitch and i'm not impressed.

AlexRokakis

I missed 107 myself, saw it but missed it. took 105. then 107 came back at post...so I bet more

I try not to post anything if the numbers are gone...such as Mr Hand in Mil tonight. Took -115 last night. Obvious right side there. Wouldn't touch it now though.

AlexRokakis

Mr. Hand just got drilled in the....hand. How ironic.