HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I hate Baseball fans

maybe cause im a football fan more than anything i dont understand baseball fans cause WHO THE FUK CARES!!!! so what if these guys are taking shit. Get over it its 2013 theres just too much technology advances for guys to just stay clean. The best example i can use is this, I'm a gym rat i love hitting the weights but i HAD a skinny frame and wanted more muscle. All of the big guys in the gym took supplements to get and maintain there bodys. So you know what i did i went to gnc and bought testosterone boosters like p6 and hgh pills like powerfull and you what my hard work started to pay the fuk off and i dont regret it. If your not born with these naturally buff bodies or you wanna keep up with the big guys you gotta do big guy shit. Translation if you know guys are using and you wanna compete then why the fuk not. Even though i was on some shit i STILL HAD TO WORK HARD. people act like because your using something you just automatically become a beast NO you still gotta put in the damn work. Bonds and Arod were beast before the drugs and only took the drugs to compete with Sosa and Mcgwire in bonds case. Curt schilling said it the best "PED'S MAKE BAD PLAYERS GOOD, GOOD PLAYERS GREAT, AND GREAT PLAYERS HOF) SO if everyone is using which they are, what the hell is the big deal. It all evens out in the end.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Von Miller and Braun get busted on the same day and the reactions are totally different. Braun's the worst human on the planet and Von Millers still well Von miller, NOBODY CARES. Us football fans wanna know when he's coming back lol and baseball fans are crying about justice and all this other BS. Ray Lewis took deer antler spray last season, NOBODY CARES. Brain Cushing served 4 gms 2 years ago, NOBODY CARES. 20 MLB players are SUSPECTED didnt even fail a test there SUSPECTED and there the worst people on earth. This shit fukking bothers me. I'm a yankee fan and i love A-rod i give 0 fukks what he did cause he won for me in 09 and if anything im mad he didnt stick the needle in last October against det. I want my team to win fuk the dumb shit.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

This whole sport is dirty and has been dirty for at least 30 years. LET BONDS AND SOSA AND MCGWIRE IN THE DAMN HOF AND AROD TOO. People act like the pitchers were clean lmao sure. Baseball fans are so sensitive and it bothers me.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

I'm a baseball fan but I could really careless about PEDs! Nobody wants to see 1-0 ALL THE FKN TIME! Those 10-9 games are fkn awesome as well! Pitching duels are awesome but so is the long ball.

CHICKS DIG THE LONG BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Fk A-Fraud and the Wankees! He's an overrated, overpaid piece of shit!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the problem is, someone like chris davis hits a shitload of home runs and everyone just says, he's cheating.
    people don't care about it,
    there should be a way to prove it so if someone does something great, it counts and is impressive to people.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I guess you missed his dramatic press conference where he declared his innocence based on poor protocol.

and essentially getting the guy fired in the process.

had he just owned up to his positive tedt last year, he wouldn't be getting hammered now.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by PickoMoff View Post
    I'm a baseball fan but I could really careless about PEDs! Nobody wants to see 1-0 ALL THE FKN TIME! Those 10-9 games are fkn awesome as well! Pitching duels are awesome but so is the long ball.

CHICKS DIG THE LONG BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Fk A-Fraud and the Wankees! He's an overrated, overpaid piece of shit!
    That's why I hate baseball fans because the sport was better when guys were smacking the ball 400ft 3/4 times a game. Baseball is so unpopular in this country that if the NFL played a pre season game between the jags and chiefs it would get more ratings than Kershaw vs Verlander if they aired at the same time and that's just sad. I mean really if we weren't betting would we watch these boring ass pitching duels? Wait for it...HELL NO

SuperHappyTime
    SuperHappyTime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    the problem is, someone like chris davis hits a shitload of home runs and everyone just says, he's cheating.
    people don't care about it,
    there should be a way to prove it so if someone does something great, it counts and is impressive to people.
    Yea, there should be some sort of test that can tell everyone whether or not a guy is on PEDs or something. Alas, such a thing only exists in the realms of science fiction and high fantasy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Fukk espn they love it when a player gets busted.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

if A-Rod gets a lifetime ban i'll never watch this sport again. Braun got 65 games Alex should get about the same. They're making these guys look like criminals. Aron Hernandez didnt even look this bad smh fuk espn

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    if A-Rod gets a lifetime ban i'll never watch this sport again. Braun got 65 games Alex should get about the same. They're making these guys look like criminals. Aron Hernandez didnt even look this bad smh fuk espn
    True.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball was better when guys looked like the hulk ...majority of these teams have 2 maybe 3 legit sticks in their lineups the rest are avg to subpar.