cameron
    cameron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Two fukking nights in a row

Lost my RL's in 9th inning on fukking gay hits. Can't believe this fukk me!!!!!!!!!!!

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had rocks RL too. $375 down the drain

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    I had rocks RL too. $375 down the drain
    My bad bro. Those stats were just too good not too absolutely pound, should've known it was too easy like you said. I lost 300, but that's 3 units for me, which is the most I've played in a long while.

OhMyEli

Yeah it happens. I actually was on a 7-0 run, but went the biggest on that. I honestly saw it coming, it was one of those games, i was just hoping the middle of the linup wouldnt coming up in the 9th, but COL has a terrible pen. Shitty way to happen because between what I played and my strong leans I laid off of I think anything I played or wanted to play ended up around 10-2 on the day with my biggest play of course on the Rocks RL

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

never bet runlines on home teams- or play them on the -1 line

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Yeah it happens. I actually was on a 7-0 run, but went the biggest on that. I honestly saw it coming, it was one of those games, i was just hoping the middle of the linup wouldnt coming up in the 9th, but COL has a terrible pen. Shitty way to happen because between what I played and my strong leans I laid off of I think anything I played or wanted to play ended up around 10-2 on the day with my biggest play of course on the Rocks RL
    I was up over 400$ between the Giants last night and today and the Rockies I'm only 40$ ahead of where i started... Frustrating man, frustrating.

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    You're probably right man, my book doesn't offer the -1 lines unfortunetly.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

gambling is not good for you

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

cameron.....not sure if you were watching the game, but you got extremely unlucky in the bottom of 6th on Arrendo go ahead hit. If the arrant throw by Lake didn't somehow roll 150 feet into the small opening of the dugout, the Rockies would have been up 5-2, not 4-2. That was the difference.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

yeah I had the SF to -1.5 winning the game 4-2 and in the 9inn with 2 out an a 0-2 count .the MF pitcher throws the pitch right down the MF middle base hit 4-3 final MF

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    cameron.....not sure if you were watching the game, but you got extremely unlucky in the bottom of 6th on Arrendo go ahead hit. If the arrant throw by Lake didn't somehow roll 150 feet into the small opening of the dugout, the Rockies would have been up 5-2, not 4-2. That was the difference.
    Yes I saw that it was awful, why'd they send him back to 2nd was the real issue I had with that, dude was right at 3rd when the ball fell in, made no sense.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    You're probably right man, my book doesn't offer the -1 lines unfortunetly.
    You can make your own -1 using the RL and the ML. Two wagers: whatever you bet to win on the ML, risk the same amount on the RL. Presto its a -1 wager. Do this even with books that offer -1, you'll get better odds.

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure what I was thinking, I just had the game the night before fresh on my mind where they curb stomped them and I figured Jackson was due for a bad game and eventually they'd have to hit.
    I can tell the Rockies are going to be my betting kryptonite this year, they'll never get my play to hit when im on them then one I fade or lay off they'll get there easy.