AlexRokakis
    AlexRokakis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Rotation # 955 If this is square, I don't want to be round, hex or trapezoidal.

The Dodgers are flat rolling. Although I hate the spot, I shall bet them with vigor today.

They could easily come out flat, with one foot in Toronto. I just love the way Mattingly is using his guys. Call it platooning, which can arise negative connotations, but he's keeping them fresh. I love the bullpen lately. Consider this staggering little detail you won't hear about on MLB TV or ESPN for a while;

*The Dodgers bullpen has not allowed a run since the Fourth of July. A total amassing over 35 innings of relief.

*If you toss out the one run each in the two 6-1 blowout wins on the 8th and the 11th this month, (one allowed by the new 100+fire-baller Dominguez and one allowed in the last cameo appearance by Brandon "I-was-good-in-the-American" League.

The Dodgers seem to be having fun. Although on the surface, it could be said that Hanley is shouldering the RBI load, this team is chalked with veteran, clutch players - none of whom are in a funk. The contrast of this is the Nationals. Their two young additions that were raking earlier this month, Rendon and Ramos, are both hit-less the last two games. Bryce Harper isn't right.

The only National that's had any success verses Kershaw other than Zimmerman is Harriston, who's batting .178 and has struck out all three of his last three pinch-hit cameos.

Give me the second best left-hander in the NL, and the offense that's swinging it nice and loose vs the ever-pressing Nats. I took -115 for a medium bet.

Good Luck Boys!!!

dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

kershaw at -117. gotta bite on that.

dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

2nd best pitcher in the NL...who is the first?

AlexRokakis
    AlexRokakis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Dartmouth; In my opinion;

NL Lefties;

Madbum
    Kershaw
    Corbin

All very close