HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Monday can't come quick enough

The Rays/Bos series is gonna be some good as baseball. Weather I betting the gms or not I'm watching these gms. Also curious to see how good the Rays pitching really is. There's ppl on this forum like BigBear who think the Rays have the best rotation in baseball (yea Fn right) but if so here's there chance to prove it vs the best offense in baseball in a hitters park. Damn I can't wait.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    The Rays/Bos series is gonna be some good as baseball. Weather I betting the gms or not I'm watching these gms. Also curious to see how good the Rays pitching really is. There's ppl on this forum like BigBear who think the Rays have the best rotation in baseball (yea Fn right) but if so here's there chance to prove it vs the best offense in baseball in a hitters park. Damn I can't wait.
    I said Best big 3 in baseball. Hellickson, Price, and Moore. The other starters are okay but they will be moved to the bullpen for the playoffs.

Unfortunately Hellickson won't get a chance to pitch against the Red Sox. Hellickson is a fukkin BAWSE.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

bear as a wise man named mike ditka would say..STOP IT!!! Strasburg, Gio, Zimmerman are the best 3 in baseball and its not even close. Price is the man but as a 2/3 gio and zimmerman put moore and hellickson so shame and there's no debating that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

right now Hellickson and Moore are better than Price.

If i'm starting a playoff series tomorrow I'm going Matt Moore Game 1, Hellickson Game 2,

and David Price game 3.

Strasburg is as fragile as fukking china doll. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on the DL before the playoffs start.

Zimmerman.... well can't say anything bad about him, He is legit.

Gio.... I love Gio, but he just doesn't have it this year pal. He was amazing last year but he's not the same this year.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

your crazy Gio's doing just as good this year as last year he just cant get any run support. He's had like 4 starts this year where he's given up 1 or fewer runs and got the a ND. Stras is fragile ill give you that but he's still better than Moor and Hellickson and Zimmermans having a better year than anybody on the rays. If they played in the world series i'd put my money on the Rays cause of their bats not their pitching vs the nats.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

what about archer?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    what about archer?
    he's a beast too. I think his style of pitching is great for being a reliever in the playoffs.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Yea Archers a beast. Once you get last the big 3 ill give it to Tampa with him and Cobb who's getting healthy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i wonder if cobb can put that line shot to the head out of his mind and go out there the same as he started the season

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

i hope so that was a horrible head shot. I really feel bad for him cause he was having a great year. Hopefully he doesnt lose it like the az pitcher that got headshoted

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I said Best big 3 in baseball. Hellickson, Price, and Moore. The other starters are okay but they will be moved to the bullpen for the playoffs.

Unfortunately Hellickson won't get a chance to pitch against the Red Sox. Hellickson is a fukkin BAWSE.
    correction

Hellickson vs Lackey on Thursday.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Moore put the sox in a box last night and sat on top of it. That was a gem he pitched in fenway, games like that win Cy youngs. Especially since max hasnt really had the season defining gem for the tigers.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Matt Moore is an American sounding name... but the guy look latino...

is he dominican?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

No homo but I was thinking the same thing last night and I think he's a white boy. A Latino would never be named Matt Moore lol