BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

7/19 Lets get the 2nd half of MLB going boys...Best play on the board.....A TOTAL???

Yikes.
    Haven't posted a total all year. Quite possible that it won't happen again either.
    I don't see much easy money on the board. Almost pulled the trigger on the Marlins and/or Giants, gonna pass though.

I hate betting totals. It's one of the worst bets you can make in MLB IMO. But this total is currently plus money and getting bet against, so +105 is acceptable since I can't really find a good play on a team today.

I just see runs, runs, and more runs in this game-
    Giants/Dbacks OVER 7.5 +105

Couple of gas cans on the mound here. Kennedy hasn't been able to get anyone out for a while. Gaudin is garbage even though he's been pretty successful so far this year, already with a win over the D-backs, but I feel like one of these teams alone can score that total today. Obviously the D-backs pen is full of garbage disposals too.

I also like first 5 over 3.5 but not going to bet it because the juice is currently -120. If anyone can catch a little better juice than I got, I recommend slapping that up a little.

Lets get the 2nd half kicked off with a winner boys.
    How about some more MLB threads on here?
    Fk the haters.

GIANTS/D-BACKS OVER 7.5 +105

LET'S GO!!!!!

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Don't be offended with ya big nuts benny but have you watched Gaudin pitch at all. He ain't no gas can. Would love to see 8-0 G-men then we both win. BOL

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Don't be offended with ya big nuts benny but have you watched Gaudin pitch at all. He ain't no gas can. Would love to see 8-0 G-men then we both win. BOL
    He's been decent numbers wise, I said it in the post, but I definitely don't think he can continue with that nor do I think he's any good. I like your Giants as well. May sprinkle them in a parlay in a minute. GL

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Benny I swear I've combed this card top to bottom and can't find shit worth betting

Fuggin waste a me time

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Benny I swear I've combed this card top to bottom and can't find shit worth betting

Fuggin waste a me time
    Yeh it's a shitty first day back from the Break. Everyone is rested so the games are a little different today. I think the most solid game on the board is actually the Rockies but the juice is too high.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle loads lefties against Norris who struggles mightily against them but the books hang a fukkin 4.5 on em loaded.

Gets tougher now boys.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Yeh it's a shitty first day back from the Break. Everyone is rested so the games are a little different today. I think the most solid game on the board is actually the Rockies but the juice is too high.
    Annual tired arm period starts in two weeks.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl nuts