PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Number on Jarred Cosart?

Anyone have any numbers or information on this Jarred Cosart kid that the HOU called up and is pitching for tonight's game? This is all I found: http://www.fangraphs.com/statss.aspx...319&position=P

I know Price and TB are en el fuego and well HOU just suck, but I hate betting against an underdog (parlay) when the odds are so much against them (+275).

Last time Darvish faced HOU and the odds were so high on TEX (-320); HOU got him for 5R in 6IP and beat TEX 9-5.

With odds like this I would rather bet on HOU or don't bet this game at all (I'm kind of superstitious, don't think to much into it lol).

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Cosart is a hard thrower with a nasty curve, the only reason he is not considered an "elite" prospect is his command. He had a 3.29 ERA and 93 strikeouts in 93 innings at AAA, but he also had 50 walks.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Cosart is a hard thrower with a nasty curve, the only reason he is not considered an "elite" prospect is his command. He had a 3.29 ERA and 93 strikeouts in 93 innings at AAA, but he also had 50 walks.
    Thanks for the feedback LT! Appreciate it!

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!

Winner winner chicken dinner! I'm 2-for-2 with my superstition about betting against an underdog when the odds are that much against them. I don't care if it's luck, I'll stick to it.

HOU +225

Bet: $60
    Payout: $135

I really wanted that +275 line but none of our local bookies had it. So I had to settle for the +225.