HoldenRg
    HoldenRg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picks from the Laboratory/Monday

Matthew 9:21-22

21 for she was thinking, 'If only I can touch his cloak I shall be saved.'
    22 Jesus turned round and saw her; and he said to her, 'Courage, my daughter, your faithhas saved you.' And from that moment the woman was saved.
    PEACE!

HoldenRg
    HoldenRg's Avatar Become A Pro!

See notes at the end of list

AMERICAN

BAL ML83.606
    CLE RL 58.275
    CLE DET U 58
    DET ML 71.248
    KC NYY U 52.68
    NYY ML 67.76
    MIN RL 66.122
    MIN TB U 50
    TB ML 62.407
    SEA RL 68.672
    BOS SEA U 55
    SEA ML 86.407

NATIONAL

WAS ML 64.945
    MIA RL 80
    ATL ML 71.941
    CIN MIL O 66.667
    CIN ML 63.38
    ARZ RL 63.888
    ARZ LAD O64.613
    LAD ML 72.28
    COL RL 58.922
    COL SD O 61.882
    SD ML 70.824
    SF RL 74.074
    NYM ML 55.854

INTERLEAGUE

PIT RL 87.878
    OAK PIT U 69
    PIT ML 60.14
    CHC CHW O 53
    CHW ML above 90

NOTES

This is info based on what I am seeing in my notes. Ultimately it is your decision. I am not liable. Hahaha …….. Nah but for real I’m not liable. Ultimately it’s your decision.

Remember that The System was designed to be used in a particular way. That does not mean it has be used that way.

I don’t usually say this but consider increasing your units by 25% today on the first four ML plays mentioned in the notes. That is as high as I am willing to go because I hate to deviate from the discipline but we have to be able to jump on something when The System provides it

We have some really strong plays today as well as a couple of combos and a pounder. Overall all of the numbers are solid except for the NYM ML.

The BAL ML is a solid play. Balty numbers are very solid here.

In the PIT OAK game (which is going to be a very popular one for baseball fans so take advantage of the low lines that should some with that) we have a combo. PIT is the play here. PIT gets the high RL number as well as the edge in the ML which crossed into the sixties. The under is this game is solid as well at almost seventy. There is a chance for a hat trick here.

The other combo today is in the SEA game. SEA has the big ML edge in this one and a high sixties RL number to support it. Consider taking the RL in this game as well.

Now for what we all like to hear POUNDER. The pounder of the day is CHW. Very very strong numbers in this one. The lines are low because of the crosstown rivalry and the money that is going to come in on both sides for this one. Take advantage of this play today. I would not go any higher than doubling my bet. You know how I feel about the discipline.

If there is anything else I will let you know
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
    PEACE!