TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB King's official picks thread

Just for reference, the "King" refers to King Felix, I'm not calling myself a King (a lot of people get this confused).

I don't like playing more than -125 or -130 juice for favorites. If a home favorite has tremendous juice (i.e., beyond -140) I will take the -1 and live with the push in the event of a 1-run victory. If I like a road favorite to win I will always take -1 regardless of juice. Risking to win 1 unit on each play. (Risking 1 unit on each dog)

Plays for today:

Reds/Brewers o8 -120 -A hybrid fade of Homer Bailey/and a chase on the inconsistent Reds offense (so a pseudo-fade on the Brewers bullpen I guess).
    Phillies team total over 4 -120 - Fading Dan Haren in the phillies' band box of a park
    Twins ML +143 - Betting on the Twins in the long run this season has been profitable. Twins lineup has great numbers v. Carmona (especially Mauer and Morneau), and the Rays' bullpen always gives you a shot. Oddsmakers aren't giving Deduno any respect here.
    Royals/Yankees over 9.5 +115 - Hughes is wildly erratic at home, both pitchers give up a ton of home runs.

YTD 0-0-0, +0.0 units
    Last edited by TheMLBKing; 07-08-13 at 02:24 PM.