AlexRokakis
    AlexRokakis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Dumb & Dumber...and a hot one on tap today...

The Mets and The Brew Crew played one of the sloppiest games ever on Friday, then followed that up with more misgivings yesterday. Gallardo was key to the final tally of runs for the Crew, and ended up with the win despite a line including 5 IP, and 4ER.

The Mets head out west after this one to watch their super-stud do his thing in AT&T Park. The tenuous series with the D-Backs which included many delays, extra innings, and a couple of gut-wrenching losses as well as a revolving door line-up all give me pause. But the fact is they're hitting, they just haven't put together a good summary of production since Tuesday. I think a lot of that is their home ballpark and I'm betting that it happens today. Also, and in my opinion Hefner vs. Gorezelanny is a mis-match that will leave the Crew fishing into their trade-bait bullpen much earlier than the Mets. If the Mets can go Hef 7, match-up the eighth "out-at-a-time", and hand it over to a rested and apt Parnell, they should have a happier plane ride.

I like the Mets around +106 when I finally see a line at my book.

The Fightin Phils may well have packed-in the year with the Howard DL news. The call-up to fill in "Rusin" makes me question why not groom Mayberry Jr., and is he even in their future plans. Hopefully they at least platoon him at First. Nix played poorly there yesterday but the kid Pettibone spun a gem last time out. Philly hits Medlen well, and between this, and the weather I'm betting on the kid outlasting his counterpart, and digging into the shitty Atlanta Bullpen. Medlen isn't an 8 plus guy in any weather, anyway. Pettibone will be on, and I'm banking that the Fightin's can at least delay their "pack it in" mindset which will infest them once they trade Utley. That said; I think Utley and the boys would love nothing more than to lay an ass-whooping on Atlanta in front of the home crowd. I look for that to go Pettibone 6-7, then match-up, then DeFratus and then Pap, who had the day off yesterday and has been "on" lately.

I'll be taking Rot#952 - Philly +126 in abundance. I hope the market disagrees, I will bet more.

I also played Jose Fernandez and the Fish. The logic behind that should be obvious. +158 for a yummy, all you can eat, fish dinner. I may have seconds )

Lastly, as my donkey parlay for a pizza bet; 30$ to win 592.84

WAS
    LAD
    AZ
    TB
    TX
    LAA
    CIN

this is for fun, not enough good NL games to bet today. I hate AL, and do not normally bet any AL games.

Well, I hope you guys all like it, or can glean a differing opinion from it, or in any other way appreciate it. And I hope to make a few quality contacts from the board and reciprocate some useful info .

Good Luck Boys!!!!

Alex

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Don't use big words like reciprocate on a board like this half these morons don't know what it means without a google search lmao nice plays I like the parlay Bol today

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That post was so well put together I don't even know what games you are on. This is SBR, right?

AlexRokakis
    AlexRokakis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

you guys are hilarious. Sorry about your Sox this year, you guys can't seem to land that great manager that sets you on course, yet.

Mets/ Crew wasn't as close as score as Hef goes seven strong and the Mets once again banged out double-digit hits. Gorzelany actually pitched very well, too, but the Crew flubbed it up with a defensive betrayal allowing 2 unearned runs. what a bunch of maroons.

The Fightins delivered against the fraudulent Braves.

Fernandez got by ok without his best stuff but he grooved a heater to Holliday. Morrison is doing damage in the box and unfortunately in the field as well. Second straight game he cost them the winning run, but it'll be fun to watch this group mature.

To lose a seven leg parlay with only one team not cashing is like having your neighbor run over your 50 dollar bag of fireworks you just set out in the culdesac. Yea, that happened to me....what a bummer, I nearly cried.