DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

medlen -130

All day baby let's get it....

Pettibone famous as of now for beating Pirates win streak last start, where by using his technique beat down the pirates lineup n maintains his record of 4 or less runs per start.

Braves are hot right now obviously, just lost 3 in a row then scored 12 runs, I don't think pettibone will give up less than 4 here. I can definitely see medlen pitching deep into the game . altho I'm sure people think Pettibone is better than Medlen, let me tell you he will be better than any start this season. Let's go braves!!!!!

Pettibone will walk too many and hurt himself. Medlen got a nasty pickoff and also gets grounds n flyers n outta jams well

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Make that 13 scored . Their offense won't turn off vs a Pettibone pitcher is where I'm goin with this one

And medlen Can keep em in the game

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Phillies shat on the braves 4-0 wow no run support and ump is stingey. Well played by phils so far

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Wow bj upton thrown out by faggit ump and then ump calls chris johnson out on a ball .......... fxck u ump

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Runners on 3rd n 2nd and calls bj and chris johnson out on strikes on purpose and no strikezone for medlen all game

DeezusWINSTREAKT

And medlen helps his own damn self with a single for an RBI way to go in there buddy 1-4