Cubs +1/2 FF
    White Sox ML (tailing paco)
    Jays + Nats ML Parlay
    Jays + Nats + Reds + Rangers RL Parlay

Card is final . Good luck boyz!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think any parlay with reds/nats today makes a ton of sense..both bonderman and marquis are right up there among guys with plenty of room to regress . reds typically whip bad teams at home and off a loss id expect them to take it to sea today..nats are actually hitting and marquis is way closer to a gas can than his numbers suggest. gl today

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Adding one play
    No Score 1st White Sox v Rays

Good luck boyz

SilverTongueFox

Cubs FF

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

with ya on the Rangers RL in a parlay. i see no reason why TEX cant get another easy win here. a little worried that some posters i respect on here or on the Under tho. hopefully HOU just gets shut out.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    with ya on the Rangers RL in a parlay. i see no reason why TEX cant get another easy win here. a little worried that some posters i respect on here or on the Under tho. hopefully HOU just gets shut out.
    Lyles pretty solid and tex def not as potent vs lefties. I mean a huge part of liking the under Is I don't think hou scores more than 2 off yu which still leaves ya some room to play w to cash rl. At same time a 1 run gm wouldn't be a total shock cause lyles capable of holding them down. I think we talking 3-2 through 6-7 innings but stros pen could easily give up a few

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Braves RL and Anderson Silva (-200) parlay today

SilverTongueFox

No Score 1st White Sox v Rays

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Rangers need to start scoring.

SilverTongueFox

2-3 -1u
    After Jays lost I added Nats + Reds ML parlay that hit but didn't post so not going to count it. Stros & Twins get big underdog wins today. No other real surprises. Similar card tomorrow with Stras, Corbin, Lynn, Kershaw, Price big faves. Who loses? Early leans Yanks, Indians, Fish FF, Rays RL, Nats RL, Dodger/Giants under, Stros/Rangers over, Dbacks RL. I'm sure I will have a ML & RL parlay in there.

Good night boys!

2daBank

W/o actually capping them I'd say good chance Lynn loses, tampons prob the safest just cause once again it lefty vs lefty and tb crushes Lhp while chisux couldn't hit me if I could get it over the plate left handed..I'd luv to say Corbin loses but rox banged up and Oswalt seems to be on a world wide Bp tour, crazy part is that line will plummet cause I've heard there a set of big timers that been pounding ol Roy every gm, tend to believe the birdie who told me cause every 1 of his lines had shifted significantly towards the rox after open. No clue wtf they see? I mean yea his k/bb rate is impressive but dude also allowing 70% of everything hit to be liners and fly balls which not gonna play any better in zona than coors or the other launching pads he has pitched in so far..kinda off the lad wagon right now as prices catching up and of coarse kemp hurt again right when he actually started hitting. Pretty sure ill happily take what they offering on kc at home, maybe slight sp edge to oak but throw out gms in hou and they a sub .500 road team and they don't enjoy the pen adv in this series like they often do, IMO line should be way closer to pick than the +130 or so they gonna give us on kc.. Just initial thoughts, won't be home in front of my pc for a few hours still then I bang this bitch out..

SilverTongueFox

Bank I want to play the men's tennis final in the morning. Do you have a feel or follow anyone that bets tennis? Would love to get your thoughts?

Look forward to another big day in bases tomorrow.

2daBank

I only play the slams and am a absolute square. Fortunately squares and slams work pretty well together, well I generally do ok anyway, trick is to not be greedy and accept only getting 35 cents or so on the dollar, got greedy yesterday and instead of taking the free money on joker/murry parlay I played joker -1.5 to get 65 cents on dollar which of coarse I didn't get anyways.. If ya asking me I think joker has been and always will be superior to murry but the whole 1st Brit to win in forever angle scares me. Ill be on joker but just small or start of parlay or something (like I said I'm a tennis square)..