chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is Cards RL a solid pick today?

Off a sickening late inning collapse, back at home, against one of the league's worst teams

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

marlins are far from one of the worst teams since the return of stanton and morrison..ppl need to stop thinking of them that way..

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Turner is legit fla + 175 for me

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

since june 1st the marlins have gone 18-11 and turner has been pitching out his ass so far this season...i think there is value in the marlins even tho westbrook generally pitches great at home. although his last two starts were on the road, westbrook gave up 10 ER in his last 10 innings pitched...just something to consider

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't thnk I have the balls to pick the Marlins in this spot. Their road record is terrible and Cardinals are coming off a bad beat. If Cards were coming off a win, I'd consider it but...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    since june 1st the marlins have gone 18-11 and turner has been pitching out his ass so far this season...i think there is value in the marlins even tho westbrook generally pitches great at home. although his last two starts were on the road, westbrook gave up 10 ER in his last 10 innings pitched...just something to consider
    i planned on being all over fish this gm right up until cards threw that gm away last night, now little worried they come home pissed opposed to back from a long trip satisfied going .500... doesnt help fish that they took 2 of 3 from cards in mia recently either as they wont be overlooked..that said once again fish being undervalued which shouldnt be a surprise as they have been ever since the return of their big bats..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I don't thnk I have the balls to pick the Marlins in this spot. Their road record is terrible and Cardinals are coming off a bad beat. If Cards were coming off a win, I'd consider it but...
    yea cards really screwed up my plans pissing that gm away last night, screwed bets on that gm plus screwed up my plans for this series as i think it harder to take fish now than it would have been had they won that gm like they were supposed to .. still i dont think cards gonna sweep this series so with these prices i might just try and get me a W with mia.. again mia record before return of stanton and morrison irrelevant if ya ask me..if you gonna play stl tho might as well play the rl as i think 23 of their last 24 wins been by 2 or more..

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

i agree banker...i would only play marlins for half a unit if anything. otherwise id stay away from the game completely

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marlins are the king of upsets right now. They are dangerous to the bankroll, lol. You pick them and they get blown out, you pick against them on the RL and they cover to beat you, pick against them on the ML and they win. It's hard to imagine the Marlins beating the Braves two games in a row in Atlanta and then traveling to St. Louis to beat the Cards after the Cards just lost their last game as well as the series against the Angels, but as this all star break is approaching what should happen and what does happen are two completely different things. Cardinals "should" win this game. But Turner is no gas can and the Marlins are playing well, it may be better to look at the total.

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

Tough call on the Cardinals RL, I would not take them on that play. Marlins have been playing good baseball lately and Cardinals just came back from a brutal road trip. Normally teams that come back from a long road trip they tend to relax on the first home game. I will probably look at the Under on this one.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
    Tough call on the Cardinals RL, I would not take them on that play. Marlins have been playing good baseball lately and Cardinals just came back from a brutal road trip. Normally teams that come back from a long road trip they tend to relax on the first home game. I will probably look at the Under on this one.

with a decent ump under prob not a bad option..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm with Bank. Was going to hammer Miami if the Cardinals had won last night, but now I'm not so sure.

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

I wouldn't fade Westbrook at home.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

go ahead fade cards.. cards bullpen will give up the win i promise!!! never fails...

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Im on the fish couldent pass on the value