2nd Post I have made here.

Cincinnati Reds to win : -128.21

M Leake has been amazing this year, the Reds look like they have come out of they recent slump and have put together some wins. I can see them extending it with Leake on the mound. Giants are in terrible form at the moment, they just can't seem to win a game, with they star pitcher not having a great season either I expect they woes to continue tonight. I have a small stake on Reds with handicap -1.5 at odds +165, but the majority of my money is on the win.
I think the Reds are way to long and the true odds should be closer to -153.85.

St Louis Cardinals -1.5 Handicap to win : +120

The Cardinals will have they best pitcher on the mound tonight, Wainwright has been nothing short of brilliant this season, and with the Cardinals crushing the Angels yesterday it will put some doubt in the Angels minds tonight after having they win streak come to an end in such fashion. Also Cardinals have the best away record in the Baseball so far this season and have the 2nd best offense.
The Angels pitcher J Blanton is not going to stop the Cardinals bats as he hasn't been great, with 10 losses this year and only 2 wins, his recent form is better but not good enough to stop the Cards offense from running riot tonight.
The stats are against the Angels, I cannot see anything other than another crushing Cardinals win.

GLA