ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dodgers -110

I'll post a play, see what happens.

Yeah, I know. Public play, obvious play, line moved against, etc.

The numbers just stack up too well for the dodgers here for me to pass.

- I understand how Greinke is suspect to back. However, over his last 5 starts he is 3-1 with 3.18 ERA (3.46 xERA). All that is nice, however the big one for me is Greinke has improved his ground ball rate significantly (nearing 50%), and pitching in Coors that will pay dividends, IMO.

- The dodgers are red hot, scoring 5 runs per game in their last 7 and scored 8 in this park last night. They've also won their last 9 out of 10. On top of that, and they rank in the top 5 in multiple offensive categories. All things being equal, Dodgers shouldn't have issue scoring.

- Colorado has been anemic at best on offense. Scoring less than 4 runs during their entire home stretch. Hell, the only time they got over two runs during that stretch was against Barry Zito and his 11.25 road ERA.

- On top of that, they are throwing a pitcher that is prime to regress to the average. Dude has a 4.66 xERA and 1.30 WHIP. I read that as his success is not likely to continue. This dodgers team is playing well, and is the perfect team to rock this kid.

Anyway, there are a few more stats that I am less willing to post on, that make me feel comfortable with this play.

I've cashed 4 of my last 5 posted plays. Hoping to go for 5 out of 6.

Let's cash this shit, x2!

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Gl ... Only thing that scares me is the fact that greinke sucks vs Colorado lol but gl

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I'm on the other side but Bol zack numbers against the Rockies lifetime aren't to good and they will break out offensively sooner than later they are better than how they have been playing and the line reads that to me I hope I'm on the right side lol

apoc5one
    apoc5one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

The total 9.5 is very curious considering the Dodgers are hot and the Rockies are struggling. It seems like the sharps are on the under.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Good Luck Chalker

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Good Luck Chalker