DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love seeing ppl on garza

Cuz I really think it May help the game having less lopsided money on the As.

Yesterdays strikezone was a freaking joke..
    I'm on Colon for the record. I think Garza mediocre and Colon is amazing lately for good reason.

I think garza mostly good at home...

This a great great chance at +180 but come on I think it draws you to cubs side for a reason, books r familiar w these pitchers they r vets..

A great game tonight. Good chance on Cubs but I'm riding As I think this may be 3 in a row

DeezusWINSTREAKT

You can't hedge your bet without losing $$ on This one so good luck To All that played early

Someone will cash out!!!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you think before posting?

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Hahaha not Really. Its early. I 4got no coin had a thrrad. No way i edit my post tho.

Good talk in nocoins thread

I forgot he posted 1 on this game.whooops my bad

Lol u crack me up dude

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I like what you said about cubs offense THEY ARE ON FIRE LATELY.

But what a letdown 4 cubs momentum last night. Bullpen fux em most days and they had some bad fielding. Bad base running

D no whooped those suckkas last night!!!!
    And the As did it With a messed up umps behind the plate And at first

Momentum swung in As favor last night to me. I was worried yesterday would be like That, what a ride...

ridims

no i dont mean to insult you or anything but when i read your posts its complete verbal diarrhea . its like you start talking/writing before you think.
    again i dont want to sound like a jackass but just read what you post. its amusing to me.
    seeing people on Garza .. what on here? buddy this place is full of dumb squares who bet with there parents money. allowance money they should be using to buy pizza or burgers for lunch. since schools out, they should spend there ** donald pay cheques on beers & condoms instead they gamble on something they have no clue about. they spend countless hours on this site and waste time they should be doing something else.. these guys think they are sharp when they pick a dog but they always miss.
    the money is pouring in on Oakland. The shift is largely on the A's and the line is already going up. dont kid yourself.
    dont apologise. tell me im a douche bag dipship because i really dont give a fuq. my grammer is awful and i cant spell. the grammer police will be here shortly.
    and now you say "This a great great chance at +180 but come on I think it draws you to cubs side for a reason, books r familiar w these pitchers they r vets.".
    WTF? its only going to go up. The books know money is going to pour into the A's. The line was set like this for a reason and they know idiots will parley them with another big favourite. Heck people are already loading up on the A's to win straight up and drinking all that juice. Ask Broke Landers on his great money making career taking favourites in these positions. Stupid.
    If the line was set at -150 it would be a dead mans give away that the dog has a really good chance. Instead the line suggest that they have no chance as many as you say ... go ahead.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    no i dont mean to insult you or anything but when i read your posts its complete verbal diarrhea . its like you start talking/writing before you think.
    again i dont want to sound like a jackass but just read what you post. its amusing to me.
    seeing people on Garza .. what on here? buddy this place is full of dumb squares who bet with there parents money. allowance money they should be using to buy pizza or burgers for lunch. since schools out, they should spend there ** donald pay cheques on beers & condoms instead they gamble on something they have no clue about. they spend countless hours on this site and waste time they should be doing something else.. these guys think they are sharp when they pick a dog but they always miss.
    the money is pouring in on Oakland. The shift is largely on the A's and the line is already going up. dont kid yourself.
    dont apologise. tell me im a douche bag dipship because i really dont give a fuq. my grammer is awful and i cant spell. the grammer police will be here shortly.
    and now you say "This a great great chance at +180 but come on I think it draws you to cubs side for a reason, books r familiar w these pitchers they r vets.".
    WTF? its only going to go up. The books know money is going to pour into the A's. The line was set like this for a reason and they know idiots will parley them with another big favourite. Heck people are already loading up on the A's to win straight up and drinking all that juice. Ask Broke Landers on his great money making career taking favourites in these positions. Stupid.
    If the line was set at -150 it would be a dead mans give away that the dog has a really good chance. Instead the line suggest that they have no chance as many as you say ... go ahead.
    Jeez dont have a meltdown buddy

This would be a lot easier to understand if you were being more clear. Aside from what u said about this forum, talkin sports here n where ppl here / public r going with their $, what are u saying The game will be like? Are u saying line suggests something like I did? They want $$ on cubs side obviously at +180 on garza is what I'm saying. Do u disagree? U were u thinkin it draws to As A little too much?
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-03-13 at 11:07 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Haha no meltdown actually thought ur whole post was u going bad on me.

Good stuff well Anyways I can see oakland being bought out for sure. today does seem like a heavy parlay day to me. I'm wondering if chatwood may beat the rockies though. That'd be a big killer of a lot of em. Same with wash nats if they go down again.

If As lose id rather be on the As here even with the juice. Colon is legit lately

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I'm just talking fairness of game. as far as where public goes I agree ppl are likely on the A. But seeing yesterdays game and all the bullshit umping I think today will be real clean and seeing public split gives me an idea that maybe no funny stuff will happen here. Maybe in all fairness of baseball cubs do pull this off but I'm thinking As get to 3 in a row. 6-4 in last ten . On The rise in win column fighting off texas

ridims

no meltdown bud just time to kill before a meeting. to be honest, this forum is a good laugh. i enjoy it when i have time to kill.

good luck today

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I'm really thinking garza gets shelled and gets real frustrated. Has he ever pitched in oakland before? This is only 2nd game cubs ever played there, ever
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 07-03-13 at 11:52 AM.

jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Now I don't mean to insult you, but can you please take an English, grammar and/or spelling class before you rip on someone's post? I hear Hooked on Phonics works wonders. Horrendous.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Will garza really hold up well enough???? Why????

ridims

grammer police on cue. told you some dip shit geek boy will show up.

a horrendous attempt to be funny. atleast say something more original next time

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Called it.lololol

Why garza backers?? U dipping into that +180 cookie jar tryna get dat Last cookie or u know there's one in there already?????

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Tony randazza is a chump!!!! What a crap homeplate ump... yesterdays umpire for the game. Today we have different guy

In 5 games vs the As garza is 1-3 with a 3.0 era

jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Not trying to be funny. Just being honest, keep on working those midnight shifts at Burger King.

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Cubs bby

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by jamt31 View Post
    Not trying to be funny. Just being honest, keep on working those midnight shifts at Burger King.
    Don't try so hard little buddy.

You fail...

Next

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

A's are done

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Boooom goes boss moss

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    A's are done
    Pretty sure the A's come back like they did last nite.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Pretty sure the A's come back like they did last nite.
    Guarantee they don't.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Yea it feels like they may do it

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Fireworks night too

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Let's goooo have a meltdown garza!! Then blame ur team!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    his team is fukkin up, they should have way more than 2!

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    Is Colon finally going to lose one? Even if he does, its been a good run. That, and also it's not really his fault right now...just no run support.

Give Garza credit though, there's a reason why +.500 teams want him on their rotation.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Damn what a good game. He dealed. My only Gripe is why doolittle..... woooow.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Wooooo a very fair game nice win if anbody played cubs

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is another example of why you should never play teams that are around -200.

The Marlins were +186 and won. The Padres were +183 and lost in the bottom of the 9th. Teams can easily win games in baseball despite being huge dogs.

You have to win like 70% of the time when you take favorites like this to make profit. What MLB team wins 70% of their games?

ridims

Hey we'll what do you know.....

Cashed!

And the losers keep losing.

Some will never learn. What a shame.....

Diamond Hustler
    Diamond Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

If I was a coach and needed a pitcher for one game I'd put Garza on the mound over Bartolo Colon any day of the week! Anybody object to that?

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Hahhaa ridims I dont even believe u bet yet.... what u play? $15???

Honesly that was the best garza has ever thrown In His life/career and id agree id take Garza over the Hungry Hippo

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I only lost 1/3 or less of what i had won on oak last game so no big 4 me just got to win more. Taking piirates today so far

12 Last