Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

ChiCubs v. Milwaukee Brewers 'Under' 8 +100

-Despite Edwin Jackson's poor record, ERA (3-9 5.49 ERA), and WHIP of 1.55, he's been pitching much better of late. He had a slow poor start to his season with the Cubs, no surprise, he was getting used to a new environment, and lets be honest this Cubs offense is not something to be afraid of. With that said Jackson kept a St. Louis offense relatively benign in a loss, forcing some key ground balls, and double plays. He didn't incur as many K's as normal, and has given an avg. of 2-3 walks, but its his propensity to get out of "jams" lately with ground-balls that has me supporting him in this 'under'. Last time Jackson faced the Brewers he gave up 5 runs - only ONE of which was earned, I expect a better fielding % today, and Ryan Braun was in the Milwaukee lineup then.

-Kyle Lohse has only allowed 1 earned run in his last several starts, and coming off a start where he's allowed only 1 earned run, he has gone 15-4 to the 'under', in essence he comes back with another good game. Furthermore he has gone 3-0 with a 2.84 ERA in his last several starts against the Cubs. I like his ability to pitch to the corners, mechanically he's been sound as ever.

-Both lineups have below-avg. numbers against starting pitchers with the outlier being catcher Maldonado, Aoki, and Braun against Jackson - but Braun is not in the lineup.

-And can someone tell me why Rickie Weeks is hitting lead-off for the Brewers..... just wow, strike-out machine leading off?? Ok thank you.

9-2 in posted totals

GL with your bets.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

This pick was so legit its ridiculous, in fact so great that I'm writing it as a loser bottom of the 5th inning (sarcasm). What a shit-fest, I guess it serves me right for betting on the likes of the Cubs and Brewers.

There were a few other totals I withdrew from as a "posted total" options trying to be crafty here. Well the crafty Gods took a cumulative dump on my forehead.

Whatever.

9-3-0 on Total posted plays:

6-2-0 in 'over' bets, 3-1-0 in 'under' bets, 1 NBA 'over' total bet. (approx +~15.5 units. @1u$50)

Small sample size, I understand. I'll keep posting some strong leans when I have them, obviously this one is a mulligan.